Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bubba stiff View Post
    who is the new kodfws?
    Some guy with a blue Cobra Jet. Ran a 5.6xx and very consistent. Think they said his name was Ron
    2012 SRT8 Challenger 392 Hemi-6 speed
    Bright Silver Metallic w/ Black Stripes
    Leg Maker Inc. 4"Carbon Fiber CAI
    Speedlogix Catch Can
    Resonator Delete

Comment

• Had a good time. Car wasn't having any traction down track, felt like I was in the rain, but still had fun tryin. Ran fast as hell on way home so at least I blew the storage spiders out of it.

Comment

• What gave out in the silver c6? Looked like the dif/trans axle was pouring fluid out. I didn't realize they were that weak.

Comment

• I was right behind him when it happened. Looks like he did a high RPM clutch dump and chunks came blowing out of the rear.

Comment

• It was nice to meet more of you guys, and see some people I hadn't seen in awhile. I wish I was driving instead of spectating.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I didnt manage to line up with anyone in this thread, but did get to run a red Mach1. That dude was driving the shit out of that mustang. He was running 8.1@84 in a 5 speed. The best I could muster was an 8.5@89. I really need to look into this driver mod...and maybe a stronger rear.
              sigpic
              '13 GT Boss302 intake, Lethal OR/X, Magnaflow Street catback
              99 Trans Am M6 little Voodoo cam some suspension stuff .....

Comment

• I didn't end up racing anyone from the bracket. I guessed I would run an 8.5 and my best of the night was an 8.51, so I guess that worked out. I'm a little disappointed, but it's a baseline, so now time to get to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                  What gave out in the silver c6? Looked like the dif/trans axle was pouring fluid out. I didn't realize they were that weak.
                  Yep they are terribly weak, and I'm glad mine didn't do the same. I broke my c6 the last time I was at a track so I was very shy off the line. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                    Yep they are terribly weak, and I'm glad mine didn't do the same. I broke my c6 the last time I was at a track so I was very shy off the line. Lol
                    whats the "fix" c6z diff?

Comment

• 9" Ind. set up, Curry makes them. Kind of pricey.

Comment

• All I will say is, my 6 year absence from racing really really showed yesterday. I'll be ready for the may cruise.
                        2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                        2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                        2012 Ford Edge

Comment

• I'm gonna be at least a second faster before the May cruise, bring your wet wipes!
                          Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

• I wasn't able to get the truck going, so I ran the SVO. It spun hard every time. I have some real hard street tires on it, and it showed. lol Best I pulled out of it was a 9.84 at 74 with a nasty slow 2.49 60foot. I could have run a lot better with a nicer set of tires. I think it would have been good for low 9's to high 8's but I am going to try and refrain from finding out. I need to focus on the truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              I wasn't able to get the truck going, so I ran the SVO. It spun hard every time. I have some real hard street tires on it, and it showed. lol Best I pulled out of it was a 9.84 at 74 with a nasty slow 2.49 60foot. I could have run a lot better with a nicer set of tires. I think it would have been good for low 9's to high 8's but I am going to try and refrain from finding out. I need to focus on the truck.
                              nice to meet you, sorry if it was awkward, i just like to have faces to put with names on here and when you pulled up i figured that was you.

Comment

• I ran best of 6.321 and econodrag took the win, had fun and it was nice to meet dville_gt and txstang1

Comment

Working...
                                X