American Trucker Bandit Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Trucker Bandit Run

I was flipping through the channels tonight and stopped on this show. I've never even heard of it before. This episode is pretty cool if you like Smokey and the Bandit. They make the run in a Snowman tribute truck and a Year One TA.

This guy makes me want to punch babies. It's like he gets his jollies off on 18 wheelers. All I can think of is "Dude, it's just a truck, calm down."

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      This guy makes me want to punch babies. It's like he gets his jollies off on 18 wheelers. All I can think of is "Dude, it's just a truck, calm down."
      Ordinarily, you would be correct. This time, goddamit, that's the Snowman's rig, so yes, foaming at the mouth is allowed.
      Last edited by YALE; 02-13-2013, 10:43 PM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YOLO View Post
        Ordinarily, you would be correct. This time, goddamit, thst's the Snowman's rig, so yes, foaming at the mouth is allowed.
        <--- my care face.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          somebody should have punched you when you were a baby.
          sigpic

Comment

I saw one where he went down to Cape Canaveral and got to see 3 Kenworths (I think may have been Peterbuilts) that were 3 of a kind. These trucks had features you couldn't find on any other truck in the world and had Engine options you couldn't get as a Joe Public.

I thought the guy was gonna hyperventilate and pass out. Especially when they let him drive them. I can't say a whole lot I get pretty damn excited by motorcycles and cars and I love 18 wheelers (not to the extent he does) I remember growing up riding across the country with my greatgrandfather in his 18 wheeler.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

He reminded me of Jim Carrey going on a road trip...

Comment

Working...
              X