Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars VII

So I did a search but nothing came up.

I know the pic was posted in the random pic thread.

I think I'm more interested than excited as to how Abrams will do this. The cinematography is really what I'm most interested in. Will everything be really big and open like the prequels were or very close like the originals were? A mix? Fuck it, I'm stoked in general.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

LOL, I feel the same on the announcement. I do have more faith with everything being owned by Disney. The company is a monster right now.

Comment

Hopefully JJ figures out how to stop lens flare.

Comment

He did great on Star Trek (I have yet to see Into the Darkness). His movies are usually pretty good and have great visuals, and he does not tend to pull a ton of Michael Bay type bullshit. He will undoubtedly do better than they did with the Prequels. I am pretty excited about this movie. I am sure the original cast will mostly be cameos (except for probably C3PO and R2D2), but that is OK with me. I do not think this will be a disappointment.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            That's like asking Michael Bay to stop the 'splosions.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic. There are a million ways this could go wrong, but I'm a big fan of what JJ did with Star Trek, and everyone involves knows what's at stake, so there's a chance it could be good.

Harrison Ford will likely fall right into Solo character, but Mark Hammill is a little rough, and Carrie Fisher is the poster child for hard living. Not sure how she's gonna pull it off.

Fingers crossed. The saving grace is that Lucas isn't writing/directing. Now if they can just keep Damon Lindelof out of the writers room it could be ok.

Comment

I read som rumors that Hammill was being pushed out by the rest if the cast. What ever happened to him anyways? Only heard rumors over the years.

Comment

Are they doing these movies back to back or is there going to be a significant gap between them?

JJ will be tied up for years with this, i was hoping he would be the one who handled the Klingons for the new ST

Comment

You think all the nerds will be pissed the same director is on trek/wars?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      I read som rumors that Hammill was being pushed out by the rest if the cast. What ever happened to him anyways? Only heard rumors over the years.
                      I haven't heard that one. He's been doing amazing voice work for years. Most notably the voice if the joker in batman animated stuff and video games.

Originally posted by zachary View Post
                      Are they doing these movies back to back or is there going to be a significant gap between them?

JJ will be tied up for years with this, i was hoping he would be the one who handled the Klingons for the new ST
                      Not shooting concurrently. Plan on about 3 years between films.

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                      You think all the nerds will be pissed the same director is on trek/wars?
                      Nerds will always find something to be pissed about, but I think most are cool with it.

Comment

Yea I googled him, does a ton of voice over work!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          What is lens flare?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Not shooting concurrently. Plan on about 3 years between films.

It is kinda a big deal to be at the helm of both those franchises at once! Wonder where he will be after these movies

Comment

If he does it right he will be a legend.

Comment

Working...
                              X