Star Wars: Spoiler Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
    The torn from the jedi academy thing could be a go, BUT I keep remembering that THE WHOLE SW saga is revolving around ONE BLOODLINE.

So I have to say its either lukes. (I doubt it because The Jedi way doesn't allow marriage remember.

I see Han and Leia had Kylo, right? Leia became a bitch to han while in the early stages on her preggers and han bounced never to know he had a daughter.
    I am pretty sure Han knew who she was. When Maz asked Han who she was, the scene cut away before he started talking. Which means she is personally connected to all of them some how. Don't forget Leia hugging Rey, its almost like Leia was hugging a lost family member.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I am pretty sure Han knew who she was. When Maz asked Han who she was, the scene cut away before he started talking. Which means she is personally connected to all of them some how. Don't forget Leia hugging Rey, its almost like Leia was hugging a lost family member.
      I didn't read it that way. Maybe because I just don't want it to turn out like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        I didn't read it that way. Maybe because I just don't want it to turn out like that.
        What if she is Luke and Leia's!?!?

Comment

agreed, I think Leia might have sensed who Rey was, she does have the force in her, but Han had no clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
            Or Luke and Han's.
            or Han and Chewie's

Comment

• Bitches, you are all wrong!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                Bitches, you are all wrong!

You've just stumbled on to the plot\title of Star Wars 8....

Return of a New Hope Striking Back on Independence Day

I'm going to continue to give this franchise shit until they come up with something more original than Death Star Part Trois

Comment

• I was not impressed. I was miffed to say the least that it felt like a movie I had already seen.

Comment

• "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Decent theory. I'd be happier with this than a Luke's or Leia's daughter thing.

Comment

• I could see that.

Comment

• No. Jedi and sith don't believe in reincarnation. When you die you turn into a blue ghost resembling your most unattractive years.
                          sigpic

Comment

Decent theory. I'd be happier with this than a Luke's or Leia's daughter thing.
                            I think Jar Jar and Padame's double had a kid, but Jar Jar carried it, and their pregancies last 20 years.

Comment

• Well jar jar makes a hot offspring. I would do her.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverback View Post
                                i think jar jar and padame's double had a kid, but jar jar carried it, and their pregancies last 20 years.
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X