Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the last person you were mad at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the last person you were mad at?

90% of people on 121 N around 0945 this morning.

Comment

FUCKING TELEMARKETERS........... I'm sick and fucking tired of the calls

Comment

the dirt bad that hit my car and ran. I wish DICK CANSER on him, and I've never wished dick cancer on anyone before.

Comment

Kevin Hart.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
            FUCKING TELEMARKETERS........... I'm sick and fucking tired of the calls
            You can call your isp and they can do something. Then go to that website and put your number on the no call list. Doing those cut the number down from about 20 per day to about 4 per day. Something went wrong somewhere because I never used to get them.
            WH

Comment

mschmoyer for being a lazy punk ass fake news bitch. Disagreeing with him is hate speech and makes you a DEEP right repub. He’s probably hiding in a closet in the basement until he has enough courage to exit his safe space.

Comment

I have varying levels of mad. The last person I was at "I'm going to kick your ass" levels was some douche canoe in a dump truck over on forest lane. There was a stalled chrysler 300 in the turn lane to home depot and this dump truck guy cut in front of me, nearly hitting my truck in the process. Fucker was just staring at me in the mirror too. I so wanted to drop my V10 ram into 4x4 low and pit maneuver that son of a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  I have varying levels of mad. The last person I was at "I'm going to kick your ass" levels was some douche canoe in a dump truck over on forest lane. There was a stalled chrysler 300 in the turn lane to home depot and this dump truck guy cut in front of me, nearly hitting my truck in the process. Fucker was just staring at me in the mirror too. I so wanted to drop my V10 ram into 4x4 low and pit maneuver that son of a bitch.
                  That’s the shittiest Home Depot in DFW. You should expect similar driving skills from everyone at 75/Forest. I avoid Forest Ln at all costs; too many lights, too much traffic, and too many dump truck heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    That’s the shittiest Home Depot in DFW. You should expect similar driving skills from everyone at 75/Forest. I avoid Forest Ln at all costs; too many lights, too much traffic, and too many dump truck heroes.
                    I know, but they were the only ones with 4x10 sheetrock in stock. Was turning my garage into a man cave and unfortunately had 9.5 foot ceilings.

Comment

If not for the fact that I really like my vehicle, and wouldn't want to dick with repairing or replacing it, there are times when I'm tempted to just ram into fuckers who do shit like that.. Unfortunately it seems to happen to me a couple times a week now.. I need better brakes on the Jeep.

Kind of a side question for anyone who may know.. I know that the general consensus is that if someone cuts in front of you and slams on the brakes, causing you to rear end them, you're generally going to be found at fault regardless. But what if you have a dash cam that clearly shows they did such, and that you had no way to avoid them?

I would think that would be clear cut but I have seen a couple of people say that even with their video showing the same, they were still assigned ~50% of the blame by the insurance companies. I guess I'm just wondering if they're full of shit (since it's just online), or maybe they're just extreme one-offs and not the norm..

I guess the bigger question is, do insurance companies even care about video, or is that only good for court?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        If not for the fact that I really like my vehicle, and wouldn't want to dick with repairing or replacing it, there are times when I'm tempted to just ram into fuckers who do shit like that.. Unfortunately it seems to happen to me a couple times a week now.. I need better brakes on the Jeep.

Kind of a side question for anyone who may know.. I know that the general consensus is that if someone cuts in front of you and slams on the brakes, causing you to rear end them, you're generally going to be found at fault regardless. But what if you have a dash cam that clearly shows they did such, and that you had no way to avoid them?

I would think that would be clear cut but I have seen a couple of people say that even with their video showing the same, they were still assigned ~50% of the blame by the insurance companies. I guess I'm just wondering if they're full of shit (since it's just online), or maybe they're just extreme one-offs and not the norm..

I guess the bigger question is, do insurance companies even care about video, or is that only good for court?
                        I would guess the determining factor would be the cost. It's probably easier and cheaper to just assign 50% to each for a fender bender than to dick back and forth with each other.

Comment

There was a stalled chrysler 300 in the turn lane to home depot and this dump truck guy cut in front of me, nearly hitting my truck in the process.
                          For clarification, he came out of the turning lane and into your lane forcing you to slam brakes? How did it actually go down
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            For clarification, he came out of the turning lane and into your lane forcing you to slam brakes? How did it actually go down
                            I was in the turn lane, trying to turn left to get into Home Depot. The Chrysler 300 was stalled right in front of me and a mobile mechanic was trying to jump start him. The dump truck came up on my right side and forced his way into a 1/4 car length gap, nearly hitting me.

Comment

I know, but they were the only ones with 4x10 sheetrock in stock. Was turning my garage into a man cave and unfortunately had 9.5 foot ceilings.
                              Our new house is expensive but the garage is fully finished and painted. I’m also having lots of lights installed and plan to coat the floor the day we close. 10 ft ceiling so eventually I’m getting a lift too.

Comment

Working...
                              X