No announcement yet.

Can it get any worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks gents. At last the old man made it easy on me by having a decent life insurance policy. Funerals are ridiculously expensive. He was paying monthly payments for two spots one for him and my mom. Was not fully paid for. So with paying for his wall that they’re going to put him in can’t remember how you say the name of it. And an outfit for him. As well as the casket cost me $16,000 yesterday.

He’s definitely a much better place now.
    He was acting in stage of Parkinson’s. So basically what it happened was has Parkinson’s was so bad he couldn’t even control his throat muscles. Meaning he couldn’t speak and he could not eat or drink. So it’s like if you drink something goes down the wrong hole that’s what it was like for him for the last two weeks. So the two weeks and was in the hospital he had no food or what is allowed to drink any water whatsoever basically lived on IV.

I’ll say this again guys if you do not have life insurance please do not put your family in the horrible position I was in with my brother two weeks ago. We had to basically get a collection for him from family members to bury him. So it has really opened up my eyes because all this time my attitude towards life insurance was “fuck it if I die don’t have to worry about anything” but that’s pretty selfish attitude I’ve learned it’s not all about you it’s about people left behind.

But yeah pop’s left me his AK. Which I will someday post up and fix it up really nice. And he named me a sole beneficiary to a $140k policy. That will help out with taking care of my mom. I’m all she’s got now. My other brother is an asshole.

But yeah guys at least get a small policy to just at least cover the funeral.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

sorry for your loss. I lost my dad in July. Just take it day by day and it will get better. As others have said talk to someone even if you do not feel like you need it.

Comment

very sorry man. be strong for your mom.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Sorry to hear man!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Damn man, I'm so sorry. RIP to your brother and your dad. And my thoughts and prayers are with you, your mom, and your asshole brother.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
              X