Good scifi horror series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good scifi horror series?

Just finished watching the series "Supernatural" up to season 7. Going to wait for 8 to be done before I watch it. Anything else like it out there? Doesn't have to be the same just scifi or horror related. Love the 67 impala in that series, by the way.

Fringe, The X-Files, Sliders, (if you like a little comedy with your scifi) Eureka....Stargate SG:1, Heroes (maybe), Tales From The Darkside series, Friday The 13th series....embrace your inner geek with some Star Trek/Star Trek: TNG, Battlestar Galactica, Babylon 5, shit like that....

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Invasion (only lasted for one season though, boo hoo)
      American Horror Story
      American Gothic (not exactly horror or sci-fi, but includes a very evil character)
      Roswell
      The Vampire Diaries (both Roswell and Vamp. Diaries are WB shows, but don't let that discourage you. They're both very good.)
      Warehouse 13
      Flashforward was good, though ABC doomed that show, then wound up canceling it because of their own actions. Fuckers.
      Life on Mars was good and also prematurely canceled, only running for one season.

I've heard good things about Firefly, Lost and The 4400, but haven't seen any of them aside from season one of Lost.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Firefly is fantastic. Took me a couple eps to get adjusted to it, then I was all in. Shame it only lasted 1 season.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Invasion (only lasted for one season though, boo hoo)
          American Horror Story
          American Gothic (not exactly horror or sci-fi, but includes a very evil character)
          Roswell
          The Vampire Diaries (both Roswell and Vamp. Diaries are WB shows, but don't let that discourage you. They're both very good.)
          Warehouse 13
          Flashforward was good, though ABC doomed that show, then wound up canceling it because of their own actions. Fuckers.
          Life on Mars was good and also prematurely canceled, only running for one season.

I've heard good things about Firefly, Lost and The 4400, but haven't seen any of them aside from season one of Lost.
          Wanna know how I know you're gay?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Firefly is fantastic. Took me a couple eps to get adjusted to it, then I was all in. Shame it only lasted 1 season.
            It was indeed. I bought the first season on DVD a few months ago thinking I'd give it a try. Loved it. Pissed when I found out I couldn't buy subsequent seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Wanna know how I know you're gay?
              Says a guy who's some broad's princess.

Comment

What was the one where it started out they were on a ship. Then some bizarre, extra dimensional entity was seen off the side of the ship. Then everyone who saw it began to change or have nightmares. They talked about a "forest of glass". It was a TV series, only saw like 2 episodes of it. Probably another one that ran for 1 year and got cancelled.

Comment

Cabin in the Woods

Comment

Says a guy who's some broad's princess.
                    Go watch some more vampire diaries while stuffing your throat with chocolate covered penis, you overweight tanzanian.
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                      Cabin in the Woods
                      Probably the best Horror/Comedy out there besides Zombieland. So good.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Add Being Human to my list as well.

Comment

Add Being Human to my list as well.
                          Good show.

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                          "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Angel was one of my favs back in the day. Watched a few seasons recently and it still holds up. I think all seasons are on Netflix.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              Angel was one of my favs back in the day. Watched a few seasons recently and it still holds up. I think all seasons are on Netflix.
                              Angel and Buffy. Lost is still on there also for those wondering.

Comment

Working...
                              X