Anyone built a carport recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone built a carport recently?

I have a 23' x 30' concrete pad on my property and I'm considering building a carport to give my long ass truck some cover. It's at the body shop getting a complete paint job now and I hate to keep leaving it fully exposed to the elements.

Have any of you dealt with any carport installers recently enough to give a recommendation?

I'm guessing SVO built a few last week by himself, but I'd appreciate other opinions as well.

I use subs to build them but thank you for your vote of confidence.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I recently did a metal porch covering. 4x4 metal posts, 6” c purlin, weld plates, r panel and trim for a 16’x 12’ was close to $700. Most expensive part was the r panel at $3.50 a linear foot.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        I recently did a metal porch covering. 4x4 metal posts, 6” c purlin, weld plates, r panel and trim for a 16’x 12’ was close to $700. Most expensive part was the r panel at $3.50 a linear foot.
        Balls that's high on the r panel. Painted 40yr?

Comment

Yeah, painted. We checked and a year ago it was $2.50

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            Yeah, painted. We checked and a year ago it was $2.50
            That there tariff fucked it up really good. I sell it for $2.85 in middle TN and Arkansas.

Comment

Working...
            X