Favorite cordless tool brand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite cordless tool brand?

I’ve got a few makita 18v things and 4 batteries and have been pretty happy.. I find myself looking for reasons to use my impact driver.. just curious what everyone else likes.. I’m looking for a 1/2 impact wrench for the next tool
    "PSH!!!"

looking myself

it appears the 20v dewalt xr and Milwaukee are the 2 best and most powerful ones out there..

Comment

Milwaukee. I only have a drill, but it rocks. The batteries were recalled and I got free ones about 5 years after purchasing. They last well and charge fast. I'd recommend.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

For value, bosch

Comment

Bauer

Comment

In all seriousness I have had awesome luck with bosch. I have this one driver that just wont die. Lithium batteries aren't even supposed to last this long but it's been damn near 7 years on the original set.

Comment

Hitachi wand or rabbit???.....

Comment

I use Dewalt, porter cable, snap on, and Mac (in bed with Dewalt, black & decker and few others now).

Both my 1/2 impacts are Mac brand but use the same 20 volt batteries as Dewalt. They have great torque and battery life. My 18 volt and 14.4 volt snap on 3/8 impacts are both solid performers. I use a 20 volt porter cable for 1/4 inch. All are lithium.

Comment

Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  For value, bosch
                  They have a 12v impact driver that out performs everything in its class
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Festool.

Naw who can afford that crap. I like makita, but they've got some competition these days.
                    WH

Comment

I've got nothing bad to say about my dewalt 20v stuff. I have an impact and both the brushed and brushless drills, the radio/charger, and a sawzall.

Comment

Dewalt.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Ryobi here. Got drills, impacts, saws, etc. No real complaints.

Comment

I used to be a Dewalt fan. I've had my current batch of them for 9 years last month. But the batteries are all in need of a rebuild.

This past trip home I bought some Milwaukee to try their cordless ratchet was the selling point. I picked up an impact driver, right angle low profile drill, 1/2" drill and their 3/8" drive ratchet.

That little ratchet got put to the test dismantling kbscobravert over the course of a few days. Love them. I'm sold on Milwaukee.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have a makita white set 18v lithium that I bought when it first came out 11 years ago. It is still going strong and the batteries still go close to 2 weeks between charging with daily use. They are getting slightly weaker as far as torque. I will be replacing them soon and I am thinking of sticking with Makita because these have been good to me. I was also thinking about the 20v Dewalt stuff because a lot of guys seem to like them.
                              Originally posted by Marisa
                              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                              X