Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
    Whenever Cruz tried to go against the grain, he was called an "outsider" by the GOP and lambasted endlessly by his own party for doing EXACTLY what he ran on....

In 2013, at Cruz’s urging, House tea-partiers inserted a provision repealing the Affordable Care Act in the next year’s spending bill. While this effort to kill Obamacare was doomed from the start, he did everything possible to move it forward.

In the current state of the overly powerful federal government, two party system, how it runs, how people get elected, lobbyists..... THAT is what the shit sandwich is.

Until the States start to push to get their power back... Until viable 3rd and 4th parties come into being.... until another convention of states is held... this is all pissing in the wind. The power brokers in Washington love what they have, and they will not give it up willingly.

It all starts on the State level.... and people will need to actually disconnect from their cell phones and hash tags to get it moving.

To say I have my doubts is an understatement.
    I agree the RINOS gave Cruz a turd burger, but he ate it. I also agree the states should invoke the 10th anendment more and tell the feds to piss off. TX should’ve done it long ago in regards to immigration but hasn’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      But murdering a clump of cells is ok?
      Fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I absolutely hate it on a personal level and would never do it or advocate for it. However if some ho wants to shove a coat hanger up her cooter and kill her kid, thats on her, her family and her god. I wouldn’t give planned parenthood two pennies to rub together if it were up to me. All illegal taxes should be terminated asap. George Soros can fund planned baby murders if he wants to. I’m not about to argue with crazed feminists about it either. It’s their problem not mine, and as a Libertarian I want zero to do with it. I don’t tell others how to live their lives. Morally though, I like to think hell has an even more horrible place for abortion docs. I feel the same way about LGBTQ. Its scientifically wrong, but I’m not going to tell you how to live your life. It’s a personal, family and religious issue and not a legal one. I even know and get along with LGBTQ folks. I don’t tell them how to live, and they don’t get to tell me how to live or think. I’m not out to change their incorrect ideas either. It’s not a state issue either.
        I don't give 2 shits about LGBTQ or whatever acronym they use now. Their actions do not affect others. I don't agree with it, but that is my personal and religious views, not to be reflected upon by those who believe differently. It also isn't the place for the government to intervene. Each person, no matter you orientation, should have equal rights...and liabilities. No preferential treatment.

I disagree with abortion, and I think it should be illegal. That is an unborn life that cannot fend for him/herself, and it shouldn't be a way out or 2nd (3rd, 4th, 5th...) chance for someone who messed up. I'm not going to judge someone who believes differently or even has one, but I think it's wrong and I think the child deserves a chance. On a related note, I believe anyone receiving government assistance, male or female, needs to be on birth control. If you cannot take care of yourself and current family if you have one, you certainly do not need to bring others into this world.

That being said, I think it, and just about any other issue, should be up to each state to decide for themselves. State's rights matter most. If you don't like the way something is in a particular state, either work to change it or move. It's that simple. The federal government needs to GTFO of just about every matter and leave it to the states.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
          But murdering unborn children is ok?
          Sooner or later the left will realize they would have had a HUGE majority by now if they wouldn't have been so pro-abortion all these years..Eh, maybe not, they aren't so bright...
          Last edited by dcs13; 09-17-2018, 12:52 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• Picture thread, motherfuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
              Fixed
              It's much easier to accept it when you dehumanize the victim in the situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                Sooner or later the left will realize they would have had a HUGE majority by now if they wouldn't have been so pro-abortion all these years..Eh, maybe not, they aren't so bright...
                Exactly this. The same finger can be pointed at right wingers who are so worried about the children. What self respecting conservative would want more unwanted kids clogging up the works (and prisons) without some preacher in their ear?

The whole abortion debate is the most out of whack issue on any political platform.

Beto and Cruz are a perfect microcosm for too far in either direction. Why can't we get a republican that can keep his churchy nose out of everyone's business? One can dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                  It's much easier to accept it when you dehumanize the victim in the situation.
                  That’s for sure. I’d be all for momma’s having to hear the heartbeat before gokng the coathanger route, but the feminazi’s would burn down my house and start murdering kids outside the womb in protest. I can’t believe the shit everyone has to tolerate because I dont want my tax dollars used on morning after pills. I don’t want my tax dollars used to fund your stupid life period! Support yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post

Picture thread, motherfuckers.
                    You win.

Comment

• And here.... we.... go.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                        Democrats going ree ree ree in 3, 2, 1......

Comment

• Out-fucken-standing. This going to be fun.

If the Democrats are smart they will simply ignore all mention of the report and instruct the press to do the same.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Interesting note, they delayed the Flynn sentencing again..
                            Read elsewhere what makes sense: The Flynn cases only involved a false statement (which Comes said he wasn't lying).. That said, since Mueller's case is about to fall completely the fuck apart, they don't want a bad conviction related to that. The Manafort and Cohen cases are unrelated tax issues, they stand on themselves. Mueller doesn't;t want to further screw himself...

Comment

Interesting note,they delayed the Flynn sentencing again..
                              Read elsewhere what makes sense: The Flynn cases only involved a false statement (which Comes said he wasn't lying).. That said, since Mueller's case is about to fall completely the fuck apart, they don't want a bad conviction related to that. The Manafort and Cohen cases are unrelated tax issues, they stand on themselves. Mueller doesn't;t want to further screw himself...
                              That is a game the Feds like to play so they still have leverage to suborn perjury from a defendant when they need their "Truth" to be told.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Interesting note, they delayed the Flynn sentencing again..
                                The tax cases and Mueller should be tossed out of court on their asses. His mandate and specified jurisdiction is Russian interference in the election. Tax fraud from business done in the Ukraine is outside the mandate.

Comment

Working...
                                X