Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      LOL Fuck yes. And it's a Texas gun at that!

I hate all of the 6 panel "what your mom thinks I do" pics. They're fucking stupid.

Comment

What, no side charging handle?
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          What, no side charging handle?
          Those things are crazy loud and amazingly fast cycling when running full power loads in 38Super.
          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Indeed. Closest you will get to an MP7 is an RMR-30.
            Fuck it. I want an RMR-30
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/154kg03.jpg[/IMG
                Failed attempt at humor, plus equating seduction powers to gun ownership? Might as well add mall cruiser 4x4 height and vette ownership to the list of "seductive powers" lol.

Comment

Failed attempt at humor, plus equating seduction powers to gun ownership? Might as well add mall cruiser 4x4 height and vette ownership to the list of "seductive powers" lol.
                  Meh, it is what it is. I saw it on the internet and thought it was funny so I posted it. I don't own a 1911, nor a mall cruiser, nor a vette. I'm also ugly and single.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vanner27 View Post
                    Meh, it is what it is. I saw it on the internet and thought it was funny so I posted it. I don't own a 1911, nor a mall cruiser, nor a vette. I'm also ugly and single.
                    LOL, touche'

Comment

vettes work, btw.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        vettes work, btw.
                        No doubt, the old "the vette gets 'em wet" didn't come from no where. Back in 2001 I had a 1997 GTS for a short time, those work too, lol.

Comment

No doubt, the old "the vette gets 'em wet" didn't come from no where. Back in 2001 I had a 1997 GTS for a short time, those work too, lol.
                          Both are exceptional vaginal acquisition devices.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                            So that's what the dogs of war look like!
                            I warned ya'll a while back about fucking with furies.

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Both are exceptional vaginal acquisition devices.
                            Cash works better; see the following link.

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X