Motivation /Tracking Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
    New lifetime max on squat last night. 295x2 and 315x1. I felt my core doing most of the work and glad I've been training it more often this year.
    Second PR broken this weekend. I busted 16 paved miles in one hour on my 30lb bike.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      New lifetime max on squat last night. 295x2 and 315x1. I felt my core doing most of the work and glad I've been training it more often this year.
      Yesterday morning I decided to try my best dead lift and nailed it, twice @ 275x1. 3rd pr in one week. GF thinks I'm on gear. Ever since I quit fucking with auxiliary lifts by doing mainly compound exercises I can push myself further than ever.

Isn't it sad that I can bench more than I can dead lift? Soon that will change.

Comment

• Even though I think a few months ago I may have pulled a stitch in my hernia, I am down to my lowest adult weight ever at 225. You just can't beat a low carb lifestyle. I went hard this time and only cheated a handful of times in six months. My side sort of hurts on and off but screw it, it can wait until winter swings back in I hope. Last time doc thought it was minor tears in the scar tissue and a stitch would fix it if it acted up again. Nothing buldging so mehhhh. MY once a year motivational pic.

Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• I need to get my diet in check. I kinda just eat whatever I want, I had two double cheeseburgers and a large ice cream at sonic for my meals today.
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• ^^^ Geeze dude, I thought I had big thighs.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                Even though I think a few months ago I may have pulled a stitch in my hernia, I am down to my lowest adult weight ever at 225. You just can't beat a low carb lifestyle. I went hard this time and only cheated a handful of times in six months. My side sort of hurts on and off but screw it, it can wait until winter swings back in I hope. Last time doc thought it was minor tears in the scar tissue and a stitch would fix it if it acted up again. Nothing buldging so mehhhh. MY once a year motivational pic.
                Now if you ever pull me over I'll be like ... that's that guy off the internet.
                WH

Comment

• How's that dumbbell rack coming?
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    How's that dumbbell rack coming?
                    Lol
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      ^^^ Geeze dude, I thought I had big thighs.
                      It's all the bow flex bro, iv been working on building a rack for my dumbells.
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        How's that dumbbell rack coming?
                        Gonna be staining it this evening. Want me to post a pic?
                        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Yes...then a vid doing 125s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Yes...then a vid doing 125s.
                              Was it a vid of shoulder pressing? Or benching? If I didn't feel like a fag asking someone in the gym to film me, I would. Gasser, should have no problem accomplishing this simple feat.
                              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Has the stain dried yet?
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X