Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a turbo buick v6 block?

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like turbotown121.

Some pics of the mess. The motor I suspect is Turbo Buick at bottom. Plenty of GM v6s laying around. Looking for random pulleys,brackets, oil pans

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
        http://imgur.com/gallery/P1PDzVJ

Some pics of the mess. The motor I suspect is Turbo Buick at bottom. Plenty of GM v6s laying around. Looking for random pulleys,brackets, oil pans
        the ribbed chevy valve covers and the two blowers are worth reselling if you can get 'em cheap enough

Comment

What's the details? How would one be able to go check it out?

Comment

Hell be there from 6 to 8 today. Pretty sure he said 9 to 2 sat if you wanna look around. PM me and I'll give ya address and give him a heads up.

Comment

Here's some pics after today's clean up. Some guy got a trailer load of the good blocks. Some still around. Trailer pictured is scrap.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like turbotown121.

Said they will be there tuesday

Comment

Well got a couple loads and came across old Air Force mags from 43-44. Interesting reading from a bygone time. The car mags have gone back to 49 but conditions vary. Advertising was alot cooler back then for sure. Even though lots of stuff got scrapped already, theres still a bit of stuff to get rid of.

Anyone know what the subframe fits?

Comment

Working...
                X