No announcement yet.

No Nike thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m really big on UnderArmor shoes and everything else UA.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

i have never bought a pair of nikes due to them sponsoring the first x games, and then made all the competitors cover up their sponsors logos. sponsors that actually made products and shoes for the “extreme” sports.

like nike had any shoes made specifically for skate or bmx. cocksucking motherfuckers.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        My feet are too fat for Nikes
        Zactly. Gotta get you some New Balance old man shoes offered in multiple widths.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
          Zactly. Gotta get you some New Balance old man shoes offered in multiple widths.
          I guess the velcro does make it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            I’m really big on UnderArmor shoes and everything else UA.
            My feet are too fat for those.

My impression of UnderArmor is that they aren't good at making clothing. That fits well and feels comfortable. It all seems to be poorly fitting and scratchy.
            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

My impression of UnderArmor is that they aren't good at making clothing. That fits well and feels comfortable. It all seems to be poorly fitting and scratchy.
              UA is like a low key version of abercrombie of the old days. They only design it to fit the people they want it to fit.

Comment

My feet are too fat for Nikes
                I thought I was the only one.. Have you tried Hoka's, they're great for us fat feet runners..

Oh, and the Nike thing, its about getting aligned in China due to the tariff's, really has nothing to do with pumpernickel

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                  I thought I was the only one.. Have you tried Hoka's, they're great for us fat feet runners..

Oh, and the Nike thing, its about getting aligned in China due to the tariff's, really has nothing to do with pumpernickel
                  I go with ASICS, they are also flat so shoes like nike that are narrow with a high arch look like my feet are going to explode out of them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    UA is like a low key version of abercrombie of the old days. They only design it to fit the people they want it to fit.
                    Well I'm not part of the obesity epidemic, so it should be fine. I've tried a few of their shirts, different styles and some different materials. Itchy, scratchy, and poor fitting. Don't have the issue with any other brands.
                    WH

Comment

I go with ASICS, they are also flat so shoes like nike that are narrow with a high arch look like my feet are going to explode out of them lol.
                      I wan't to like ASICS, but they are shit after a month of wearing them. Comfortable as hell, but not worth $80 a month. I'll stick with new balance.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Under armor good stuff disagree with ya Nike can go get fucked. Side with kaperdick and lose billions

Comment

You can't disagree. You can only take my word for it.
                          WH

Comment

Heard Nike sales are going good despite this chet happening...
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Heard Nike sales are going good despite this chet happening...
                              If the whole child labor story that came out in the 90's didn't do them in, why would you think this would?

Comment

Picked my son up some new nike shoes and a pair of shorts this weekend. The nike Store was empty but it was also early and raining.

Comment

Working...
                                X