The horrible act of two bad people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like neo said.

"you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father."

Comment

If you have been around white trash you would realize that the death of one of their children is no great loss because in 12-14 years odds are that that kid would be doing more white trash shit. Just consider it a very late term abortion if you need to assuage your feelings.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Shit like this just disgusts me to no end. I just hold hope that they will meet their revenge eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          If you have been around white trash you would realize that the death of one of their children is no great loss because in 12-14 years odds are that that kid would be doing more white trash shit. Just consider it a very late term abortion if you need to assuage your feelings.
          Do you always have to...

Somehow find a way to post the exact extremely negative thing I was thinking?
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Do you always have to...

Somehow find a way to post the exact extremely negative thing I was thinking?
            He's a pathological liar and you're a mental patient, so there's that.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              How is me saying that what is very likely a meth baby will probably grow up to be a fucked up person lying?
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

How is me saying that what is very likely a meth baby will probably grow up to be a fucked up person lying?
                Don't even bother to ask him anything. It'll never end in any kind of valid point. As you'll see from his next response, he isn't mentally capable of doing anything but slinging insults. He's kind of like the ant of dwfm. He can do one thing and one thing only, and don't ask him to do anything else. ROFL!
                WH

Comment

I didn't even make it 3 words, let them burn in hell.

Comment

I applaud this post because it's brutal. Because I'm brutal, and I like the unabashed truth.

However, I'll say this. I think SVO is a fairly good guy, just maybe might exaggerate at times. I also think Gasser64 has grown up a little and turned himself around. I don't have a problem with any of these guys. Life is life.

Comment

I've never met svo, but everyone says he's a great guy. So I'm having doubts about the pathological liar thing. Great guy and pathological liar don't really mesh well lol. So I'm starting to tilt towards the stories are mostly true, and he's just a guy who has done a lot of shit. He wouldn't be the first. More power to 'em. But the all tags are still hilarious. You know everyone here has to take everything to the furthest extreme.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by SMEGMA STENCH View Post
                        Don't even bother to ask him anything. It'll never end in any kind of valid point. As you'll see from his next response, he isn't mentally capable of doing anything but slinging insults.
                        mostly you and fakenews fucktard.

Comment

mostly you and fakenews fucktard.
                          Is Rodney fake news? I really wish y'all would let him post on the full site again.

I keep meaning to dog nap his dogs and post pictures of them sitting around one of my SVOs while chewing on treats or riding in an XR before returning them to him.

Comment

Is Rodney fake news? I really wish y'all would let him post on the full site again.
                            I agree. Let him out of his Smackatorium cage. I'm not easily offended. Nobody else should be either, at least from my generation. In fact, I might send Tyler a PM about it. Whether it will make a difference, I don't know. It's his website. Perhaps, would generate more activity.

Comment

Is Rodney fake news?
                              And a fucktard. I had noting to do with the boy being placed back in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                I've never met svo, but everyone says he's a great guy. So I'm having doubts about the pathological liar thing. Great guy and pathological liar don't really mesh well lol. So I'm starting to tilt towards the stories are mostly true, and he's just a guy who has done a lot of shit. He wouldn't be the first. More power to 'em. But the all tags are still hilarious. You know everyone here has to take everything to the furthest extreme.
                                You can be a great person and a pathological liar at the same time.

Or you can be an Ed Kemper...likeable but with a deep rooted issue big enough to be a societal danger.

SVO seems to split the 2. I used to work with a guy like that...super friendly and had the best stories. But when you found out who he was you just got embarrassed for him because everyone just sat around waiting for the lie to end.

People like that don't realize everyone knows they are lying.

Comment

Working...
                                X