Stranded in water at Lake Ray Hubbard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranded in water at Lake Ray Hubbard

Is it just me or could she not have swam to shore? It's not like she was stuck in the middle of the ocean or something.

A Rockwall woman who struggled for hours to stay afloat in Lake Ray Hubbard in the dark says she is thankful to be alive.

Guess it depends on how far out she was...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Looks like they were drinking and forgot her, hahaha. This is a quote from her Facebook
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

For those of you who don't know or who have been texting me asking what happened, I got stranded on lake ray Hubbard last night with no life jacket for three hours, intoxicated after a day on the lake. Struggling to keep my head up, waves going over my head an gurgling nasty water and paddling my way to land which was miles and miles away in the dark. Praying my way through it and hoping i wasnt gonna drown or be out there all night.All I could see from the distance was lights at the harbor and i30. Definitely was a scary experience.The helicopter with the spotlight passed me and finally some police on a rescue boat saved me hours later, Extremely blessed to have only 7 stitches and be alive! Thank y'all for the prayers and support! Accidents happen so anyone going on the lake PLEASE be safe and careful!!!! God was def my life jacket last night and im very thankful to wake up to a new day!!!!!

Pics for posterity

Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Wonder why she needed 7 stitches?

Comment

Edit, Post #3 said it all while I was typing lol.

I would assume a person would try to possible swim in the direction of a land mass or lights along a shoreline if in that situation. I can understand staying in a general area for a short time in case the boat returns quickly but after 5 or 10 minutes I'd begin making my way towards land if I was able to determine it's direction.

Comment

they forgot her? WTF????

She needs to go kick all their asses....in a mud pit with all three of those girls flopping around.

ok, maybe Jello.

Comment

her dudebro "friends" left her after she refused to s the d

Comment

Nice FaceBook find. OK if she was drunk I can maybe understand being disoriented and having trouble making it back to the shore in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  her dudebro "friends" left her after she refused to s the d
                  "suck it or swim"
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                    "suck it or swim"
                    Ass, gas, or GTFO the boat? I thought that was an understood rule.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

No diff than a bar night - "guess she hooked up with someone" and her friends left.

I'd love to see/hear the text converstations to her girlfriends that were with her and didn't look out for her.

hubbard is DAARK (light, not race) on the Heath/Rockwall side of the lake. and when your eyes are only 6 inches off the water its hard to see anything. Not all the shoreline is developed anyway, so better she stay in the water than trudge up a shoreline and get snakebit.

Good job lake patrol! Could have ended very badly if she wasn't a strong swimmer.

Comment

Boat story!

So, wait...she's 20, got drunk on the lake -- ADMITTEDLY -- and didn't get a citation, somehow mysteriously got a cut that needed 7 stitches, her "friends" forgot that she jumped out of the boat, and she tread water for two hours (but couldn't swim to shore in that time?)...

This story reeks of bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                          so better she stay in the water than trudge up a shoreline and get snakebit..

derp of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            Boat story!

So, wait...she's 20, got drunk on the lake -- ADMITTEDLY -- and didn't get a citation, somehow mysteriously got a cut that needed 7 stitches, her "friends" forgot that she jumped out of the boat, and she tread water for two hours (but couldn't swim to shore in that time?)...

This story reeks of bullshit.
                            stop thinking so hard. she is a hot girl. she gets a pass at life.

right?

right?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              stop thinking so hard. she is a hot girl. she gets a pass at life.

right?

right?
                              She's not hot. Even cute is pushing it. She's extremely fake and way to Bible-y for me. "I feel like I'm a walking miracle." What a fucking joke.

Comment

Working...
                              X