The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead

Yeah, so I need a thread going so I can talk about this crazy good show.

Last episode we met Glen, one of the best and most endearing (and enduring) characters from the comic, and the actor playing him is doing it perfectly.

Also the rest of the scavenging group of survivors. Their presence in the city is a departure from the comic, and the addition of Merle Dickson is too. Instantly hate-able guy who got left behind at the end of the episode.

Tomorrow's episode will blow up as Rick catches up to his family, and Merle's brother (played by Norman Reedus from Boondock Saints) gets pissed.

Anybody else watching?

Yeah, watching. Still unsure of what to make of it.

Comment

First episode blew me away! It was great, had action, gore, made you think, etc. Second episode, although not bad, was a bit slow for my taste. I hope they speed it up a bit.

Oh and Shane and his wife need to be knee capped!

Comment

Originally posted by Lason
        First episode blew me away! It was great, had action, gore, made you think, etc. Second episode, although not bad, was a bit slow for my taste. I hope they speed it up a bit.
        I agree completely. Rumors on the interwebs point to episode 3 being the best yet, but I'm taking that with a grain of salt.

Originally posted by Lason
        Oh and Shane and his wife need to be knee capped!
        Stay tuned!

Comment

I really liked the first episode. The second seemed slow, but it was well put together.

I like the way they are introducing characters and giving each one a chance to show themselves.

As far as Shane and the wife go. I thought everyone was under the impression that the Sheriff died in the hospital. You can tell she still loves him, as she keeps his ring on her necklace.

I still fully expect some shit to go down.

Waiting on episode 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Muffrazr
            You can tell she still loves him, as she keeps his ring on her necklace.
            Didnt she take that off and leave it in the woods when Shane bent her over and ass raped her at the beginning of the 2nd one?

Comment

Fucking show is badass. I just love anything with zombie's in it.
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

If anyone wants the comics, i have 1-78 in .cbr.

I cant wait for episode 3 tonight!

Comment

I've seen both episodes twice, and am definitely hooked. I wasn't familiar with the comic at all, but it makes me want to go find them to learn more about what's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath

Hell, I could just use issues 77 & 78.

Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I've seen both episodes twice, and am definitely hooked. I wasn't familiar with the comic at all, but it makes me want to go find them to learn more about what's coming.
                    You cannot imagine how twisted it gets. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath

Can u zip/rar them and upload them to megaupload or something? I'd like to check them out, really enjoy the show thus far.

Comment

Love it! I watched 1st and 2nd episodes online last night.
                        Ded

Comment

They are supposed to air the first 2 tonight before the 3rd episode. I will watch all three and gauge my opinion from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang
                            Can u zip/rar them and upload them to megaupload or something? I'd like to check them out, really enjoy the show thus far.
                            You can check the collection out from the library.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

It's a good show, surprised there are only 3 epsiodes left.

On tonights, WTF would the dude on the roof cut his hand off, cut the fucken bolt your attached too!

Comment

Working...
                              X