I saved way more than 15%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
    Any of you people been or in the military, look into usaa. I have 6 cars insured and its less than 180 a month. 2 of them are liability and comp, the other 4 are liability only.

They also do homeowners
    That's who I use for everything, my rates aren't as low as some the ones posted, but they aren't much higher and there is no company that can rival their customer service.

Comment

I have written for almost all major insurance companies and almost all use aftermarket parts. Good shops only use them if they fit. I price match aftermarket to OEM a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Now, what if he puts that savings into a CD with 1% APY, as he saves it?
        $2,669.21

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
        Any of you people been or in the military, look into usaa. I have 6 cars insured and its less than 180 a month. 2 of them are liability and comp, the other 4 are liability only.

They also do homeowners
        USAA was raping my ass on auto.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
          $2,669.21
          Haha, I knew it! You're almost as compulsive with financial shit as Elvis is with, well... everything. I knew you couldn't pass up figuring that (not that it was complicated).

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            I've got Allstate for everything. Geico sends me stuff all the time and I never even open it. Might have to open one of those things.
            You don't wanna do that because of the territory you live in. You have those special Tropcial Zone requirements that are going to be hard to switch AND save with....BUT, anything is possible!

Not a lot of companies offer home coverage in hurricane zones, period..and those that do exclude hurricane/tripical cyclone losses, therefore you have a second policy through the Texas Windstorm Agency for that loss coverage.
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Seems like there are about 9 different companies to compare...

Comment

Oh boy.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  Oh boy.
                  Doughboy

Comment

Man its been an eventful week!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      I need to give Tony a call and get a quote
                      He hooked me up big time... Lowest on homeowners and tripled the coverages on my cars for 25 bucks less.
                      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                        Man its been an eventful week!
                        Friday's here!
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

With a vengeance lol.

Comment

I've had elephant for the past 2 years and every time I renewed it would jump $10 a month. No tickets or claims, then I read some reviews on them and I'm glad I've never had to file a claim. I got a quote from Allstate that is half of the initial quote I got with that POS insurance company.
                            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                              I need to give Tony a call and get a quote
                              Let me know when you're ready.

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                              He hooked me up big time... Lowest on homeowners and tripled the coverages on my cars for 25 bucks less.
                              Glad I could help! Like I tell everyone, we don't always have the best rate because there can be so many factors for rates, but we will make it up on the customer experience, which to me I think it's the most important part. Sometimes saving a few bucks isn't worth the headache of having to deal with a claim. (Not saying Geico has bad claims service, it's just a comment)

FYI for all the folks with Farmers & State Farm.

Rates are going up in certain counties.

Geicos rates are as well, however they seem to have more frequent rate increases but a lower %. Several other carriers are having rate increases, another carrier is Travelers as high as 30% increase on their Travelers Lloyd plan & I believe on the other 13%. These are primarily on home policies, but a slight increase on auto as well.

And those who think being a loyal customer isn't worth it, it's not entirely true...certain discounts are listed especially for those loyal customers, along with other great benefits, at least with Allstate.
                              Allstate Insurance
                              Dominguez Agency
                              1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                              Arlington, TX. 76018
                              817-405-2011
                              tdominguez@allstate.com
                              Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

Switched from Allstate to Geico for car insurace and I saved about 20% or so. Allstate started pissing me off, somehow my brothers truck insurance would randomly be charged to my account even though we had completely separate policies/addresses.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X