I saved way more than 15%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
    An insurance thread without any mention of mutherjuggs. How things have changed....
    LOL! Indeed it has R, indeed it has. However, my phone hasn't stopped ringing for policies from members here, regardless of interweb mentions.

Since I've gone Independent, it is a LOT harder to explain from one person to the next in a carclub thread, why they're with different companies, etc. They start comparing notes on "apples vs. oranges" for lack of better description, and with the way it is now, things stay a lot more business professional. I don't get all those damn "hook me up...c'mon bend the law for ME because I is special!" calls anymore either. Which, honestly, is quite refreshing.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

FRIDAY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems like it's going to be a lame friday.

Comment

You should use the savings for a trip to Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            You should use the savings for a trip to Vegas.
            Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
            Seems like it's going to be a lame friday.
            There it is...
            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Bumped back ttt in a few days with, "Sorry I've been way too busy being the most awesome thing in the history of ever to reply here ..." ?
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

20 Years with All State and switched to Safeco. Saved couple hundred on car, could have saved $140.00 on home owners. But chose to up the coverage and still paining about $40.00 less and all my guns are covered. All State did not cover the guns.

Comment

Originally posted by 00KBGT View Post
                  I'm not dfwmustangs choo choo rich, but $200k house, 1 story 1,800 square feet in McKinney built in 2009. Not real shitty I suppose
                  I'm no insurance mathmegician, but what type of policy do you have on your house valued at $200,000 for $481 per year? Maybe if there was not mortgage on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                    I'm no insurance mathmegician, but what type of policy do you have on your house valued at $200,000 for $481 per year? Maybe if there was not mortgage on it.
                    I'm wondering this too! Sounds like he's got the Fred loya of home insurance.
                    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Last edited by Leah???
                      I don't get it.
                      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                        My guess, a fire only policy. Which covers pretty much how it sounds, fire only; no coverage for wind/hail, no personal property, no extended coverage whatsoever. I wouldn't even offer a customer a policy as such, as a matter of fact Allstate doesn't even have a plan we can write to cover so basic for the same reason to not under-insure a customer. We have the ability to broker through other carriers if the need arises, but even then I try avoid that at all cost, opens up too much liability for an errors & omission claim.
                        Allstate Insurance
                        Dominguez Agency
                        1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
                        Arlington, TX. 76018
                        817-405-2011
                        tdominguez@allstate.com
                        Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!

Comment

I sent my declaration page over from State Farm and they matched the policy as it was written, supposedly
                          Scott Ganow
                          Lone Star Performance
                          16300 Midway Rd
                          Addison, TX 75001
                          214-630-5006

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            So solid.
                            Michael Jackson DIDN'T come over to use my bathroom...

but his sister did!!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                            X