X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Romo, dez, witten, and bailey are all in a group message laughing
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

They are picking up right where they left off last season, with a dick in their mouths.

They suck and it's hard to watch. 0 -16 please if you arent going to put in a better effort than this.

Comment

I would sit every one of those starters. Why not they aren’t doing shit! Give them something to think about while they ride the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
          Cowboys win this one!!

Comment

Just a guess who knows I actually see this team goin 0-16 they suck.

Comment

Fucking ouch!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

What a bunch of complete choads.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                  Just a guess who knows I actually see this team goin 0-16 they suck.

Comment

Well fuck!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Well at least the cheerleaders are still hot!!! Stay tuned for more losing picks I have a bunch of them

Comment

I didn't watch this cluster F at all and my wife stopped watching half way through.

Seriously... 8 points?

But all is well as Adrian Peterson still has gas in the tank.

Comment

On the bright side I thought our Defense looked pretty good for most of the game. Lots of missed tackles. Would have had at least another 4 sacks if the QB wasn't the size of our D-Line. Lee was uncharacteristically bad with a lot of his tackling.

Just goes to show that you shouldn't rest all of your starters the entire preseason. I think that really hurt Dak and Zeek. Though I've never been convinced that Dak is anywhere near as good as Romo was even if Romo were 80%. He short throws a lot of balls and just doesn't seem to have much zip on the ball. Zeek seemed to be able to get out of his funk in the second half once the panthers quit stacking the box.

Comment

Dak is shit. He is Quincy Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Dak is shit. He is Quincy Carter.
                              The coaching staff certainly isn't doing him any favors. He can't be as bad as he was yesterday. We've all seen mediocre QB's win Super Bowls, but their coaches weren't window lickers.

Told you guys a missed field goal wouldn't matter.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I was so excited but it was so painful to watch!! If it was Romo who played like this everyone would be blaming him....

Dak is trash
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X