No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beto seems like he’s been scripted to follow the Obama method of giving empty speeches that appeal to the more gullible sector of the public, as well as how to mug Obama-style for the camera. One thing in his favor over Obama is that he doesn’t sport those huge dumbo ears.

Comment

• Why do people love him so much? The signs are everywhere. I can't find much dirt on him but not much good either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        Why do people love him so much? The signs are everywhere. I can't find much dirt on him but not much good either.
        1) has taken zero contributions from PACs. all funds are from indivduals.

2). He has been to every county in TX at least twice.

3). You can go talk to him in person if you want at any of his town halls or morning jogs unlike Cruz.

4). He didnt promise to take on Congress and then assimilate into a party chronie like Cruz.

Comment

• The fact that the dems are behind him tells me everything I need to know about him. Vote for him if you like Kalifornia's direction

Comment

• The Democratic congressman is challenging GOP Sen. Ted Cruz. He's making a bet that firing up liberals is the way to win, instead of running to the center as Democrats in red states often do.

Cruz says he is taking O'Rourke's candidacy very seriously.

"I think the decision he's made is run hard left and find every liberal in the state of Texas, and energize them enough that they show up and vote," Cruz said in an interview with NPR. "And I think he's gambling on there are enough people on the left for whom defeating and destroying Donald Trump is their No. 1 issue, that he's hoping that's his path to victory. I don't see that in the state of Texas. In Texas, there are a whole lot more conservatives than liberals."

When it comes to the critical issue of immigration, the two Texas candidates for Senate couldn't be further apart. Last week in Temple, Cruz indicated he supports ending birthright citizenship telling the crowd, "It doesn't make a lot of sense." O'Rourke is against building a wall along the border and favors a gradual path to legal status for immigrants in the country illegally.

On issues like universal health care, an assault weapons ban, abortion rights and a higher minimum wage, O'Rourke has staked out progressive positions. The Democrat even raised the specter of impeachment after President Trump's Helsinki press conference with Vladimir Putin — although O'Rourke has since walked back that position some.

With the recent separations of immigrant children from their parents who are seeking asylum at the Texas border, immigration is hot topic of conversation. O'Rourke also supports protections for immigrants who are in the country illegally after being brought here as children, known as DREAMers.

"I think that this state, the most diverse state in the country, should lead on immigration," O'Rourke told NPR. "Free DREAMers from the fear of deportation, but make them citizens today so they can contribute to their full potential. That is not a partisan value, that's our Texan identity and we should lead with it."

Comment

• I got a neighbor who wants "open borders". Most territorial some bitch I have ever know. Even built side fences down both sides of the yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                I got a neighbor who wants "open borders". Most territorial some bitch I have ever know. Even built side fences down both sides of the yard.
                You should hire a bunch of illegals to climb over his fence and throw a party in his backyard.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                  https://www.npr.org/2018/08/17/63935...ng-to-the-left

Cruz says he is taking O'Rourke's candidacy very seriously.

"I think the decision he's made is run hard left and find every liberal in the state of Texas, and energize them enough that they show up and vote," Cruz said in an interview with NPR. "And I think he's gambling on there are enough people on the left for whom defeating and destroying Donald Trump is their No. 1 issue, that he's hoping that's his path to victory. I don't see that in the state of Texas. In Texas, there are a whole lot more conservatives than liberals."

When it comes to the critical issue of immigration, the two Texas candidates for Senate couldn't be further apart. Last week in Temple, Cruz indicated he supports ending birthright citizenship telling the crowd, "It doesn't make a lot of sense." O'Rourke is against building a wall along the border and favors a gradual path to legal status for immigrants in the country illegally.

On issues like universal health care, an assault weapons ban, abortion rights and a higher minimum wage, O'Rourke has staked out progressive positions. The Democrat even raised the specter of impeachment after President Trump's Helsinki press conference with Vladimir Putin — although O'Rourke has since walked back that position some.

With the recent separations of immigrant children from their parents who are seeking asylum at the Texas border, immigration is hot topic of conversation. O'Rourke also supports protections for immigrants who are in the country illegally after being brought here as children, known as DREAMers.

"I think that this state, the most diverse state in the country, should lead on immigration," O'Rourke told NPR. "Free DREAMers from the fear of deportation, but make them citizens today so they can contribute to their full potential. That is not a partisan value, that's our Texan identity and we should lead with it."
                  Someone should ask O'Rourke what we should do with the DREAMers who did not sign up for selective service within 30 days after turning 18 as required by law even for illegal aliens who are barred by that law from ever becoming citizens because they did not sign up to "Contribute to their full potential" if ever needed.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    You should hire a bunch of illegals to climb over his fence and throw a party in his backyard.
                    No shit. That would be hillarious. I'm picturing the old asshole freaking out as the marriachis play and the clinking together of ice cold cervezas con lemon verde--damn. I might want to go too. Forget him. Why should he get a party?? Bastard.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

3). You can go talk to him in person if you want at any of his town halls or morning jogs unlike Cruz.

4). He didnt promise to take on Congress and then assimilate into a party chronie like Cruz.
                      Isn't a signifigant portion of his fundraising done out of state? From what i gather, he has gone out of state for fundraising to "turn texas blue" .

Comment

So, to eliminate any confusion...do you support Beto over Cruz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          I think that’s more of the tow line to the imbeciles who want to see a reason to vote for him. To an imbecile, that shit will work. Who the fuck cares what he’s going to actually accomplish? That’s the guy you can chat with on his morning jog! Mouth breathers vote, Matt, and actual plan platforms don’t matter to them. Scary times.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

No one was allowed to ask questions in Denton yesterday.

Comment

I guess Soros does qualify as an individual.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                I just want to know why my only choices are a shit sandwich and a turd burger? As a Libertarian I find both candidates repulsive for different reasons. Seriously, why cant we have anyone more middle of the road? I don't want open borders and I don’t want everyone building my house deported either. It’s Texas we deserve better.

Comment

Working...
                                X