DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 11-08-2018, 10:48 AM   #21
Scott Mc
Outcast

I am outside of LA and all they are talking about is gun bans. The former FBI agent they are interviewing it a toolbag throwing out nothing but bait words and propaganda. The shooter was a former Marine and white.
Scott Mc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:49 AM   #22
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
As long as the victims were all liberals, then he did us a favor. Getting a jump start on the civil war.

EDIT: Crap, should have know. Another liberal nut job killing republicans. All the media will point out is that he was a white male.

I don't know how many of y'all know Adam Cox from defensiveimpact.com but he grew up in Northern California and his words to me where this; once you get about 25 miles Inland in California it's a red state
Old 11-08-2018, 10:56 AM   #23
line-em-up
N Memory of Mike 12/27/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootro View Post
if you see Jason Aldean run then you run!
line-em-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #24
line-em-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
That has been a personality trait of mass shooters in the past...
Ah, Oh.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:17 AM   #25
sc281
Lifer
VIP Member

Just laying this out

We are not in a civil war, people. We may very well be heading toward it, but we are not there yet. I understand the sentiment and the anger, but it is not the time - and hopefully it never will be - for us to become the monster to defeat the monster.

In my mind, presently, we are in a "Cold War". The "battles" we sre fighting are for the opinions and beliefs of the 60%-80% of people in the country who don't look at politics and form their opinions based on little information and the general sentiment of the people around them. They will be the "Tail" for any "Tooth" in any "Hot war" to come.

Any violence that is not committed in the act of defense, only serves to lose the general sentiment of the vast majority of the country and, if there is to be a "war", be it of the ballot box or the cartridge box variety - we will win or lose based on the will of these people.

Armies march on their stomachs, and they need the cooks.

We are not and cannot be the aggressors in this stage of things. When attacked, we point it out - LOUD and OFTEN. We show them who the aggressors are, and show that the victims are us.

We defend ourselves, of course, but any violence MUST be in defense. I know it cedes First Mover Advantage to the opposition, and in war that is unacceptable. In the run up to war however it is absolutely necessary.

/soapbox rant

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats." P. J. O'Rourke
sc281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:26 AM   #26
sc281
Lifer
VIP Member

Godspeed, Sergeant.

http://www.odmp.org/officer/23805-sergeant-ron-helus

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats." P. J. O'Rourke
sc281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:32 AM   #27
Shaggin Wagon
Shaggin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
I don't know how many of y'all know Adam Cox from defensiveimpact.com but he grew up in Northern California and his words to me where this; once you get about 25 miles Inland in California it's a red state
I heard Nor Cal is red, south is Blue, I think this goes for political and for gangs...
Shaggin Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 11:57 AM   #28
line-em-up

Thanks for trying to help us keep focus on what our objectives should be. You're right. We need to be defensive in nature, but I think if we keep waiting on them to push too far, they will gently nudge us over the edge of the cliff and we won't realize it until it's too late. Perhaps now isn't the time. Especially when we are making progress with our government, but they need to stop all of these future dem voters from moving in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc281 View Post
Just laying this out

We are not in a civil war, people. We may very well be heading toward it, but we are not there yet. I understand the sentiment and the anger, but it is not the time - and hopefully it never will be - for us to become the monster to defeat the monster.

In my mind, presently, we are in a "Cold War". The "battles" we sre fighting are for the opinions and beliefs of the 60%-80% of people in the country who don't look at politics and form their opinions based on little information and the general sentiment of the people around them. They will be the "Tail" for any "Tooth" in any "Hot war" to come.

Any violence that is not committed in the act of defense, only serves to lose the general sentiment of the vast majority of the country and, if there is to be a "war", be it of the ballot box or the cartridge box variety - we will win or lose based on the will of these people.

Armies march on their stomachs, and they need the cooks.

We are not and cannot be the aggressors in this stage of things. When attacked, we point it out - LOUD and OFTEN. We show them who the aggressors are, and show that the victims are us.

We defend ourselves, of course, but any violence MUST be in defense. I know it cedes First Mover Advantage to the opposition, and in war that is unacceptable. In the run up to war however it is absolutely necessary.

/soapbox rant

Last edited by line-em-up; 11-08-2018 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-08-2018, 12:04 PM   #29
IHaveAMustang
RIP DFWstangs.net

I don't know about Cali's laws, but wouldn't that be a gun-free zone due to most likely 51% of revenue being alcohol?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #30
ram57ta
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
I don't know about Cali's laws, but wouldn't that be a gun-free zone due to most likely 51% of revenue being alcohol?
Gun laws vary from state to state regarding bars and alcohol but it is generally accepted that guns are not allowed in "bars"...the wording is different but usually any place that gets more revenue from alcohol sales than food is considered a no-no for guns. That said....if your comment is heading in the direction of the shooter shouldn't have had a gun in a 51% establishment...get bent. The law wouldn't have prevented this in ANY bar in any state. Just like in Florida...shooter goes in hiding a gun...then opens fire on the security first...to stop anyone from getting in his way. The guy was on the radar of law enforcement and yet he pulled this off. Why? Same as the shooter in the church in Texas. Same as in the shooter in Florida. WHY are these people "under the radar" by law enforcement but yet able to do this time and time again? Obviously banning guns won't stop crazy people from killing. More gun laws won't change a goddamn thing.
ram57ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 02:26 PM   #31
IHaveAMustang
RIP DFWstangs.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram57ta View Post
Gun laws vary from state to state regarding bars and alcohol but it is generally accepted that guns are not allowed in "bars"...the wording is different but usually any place that gets more revenue from alcohol sales than food is considered a no-no for guns. That said....if your comment is heading in the direction of the shooter shouldn't have had a gun in a 51% establishment...get bent. The law wouldn't have prevented this in ANY bar in any state. Just like in Florida...shooter goes in hiding a gun...then opens fire on the security first...to stop anyone from getting in his way. The guy was on the radar of law enforcement and yet he pulled this off. Why? Same as the shooter in the church in Texas. Same as in the shooter in Florida. WHY are these people "under the radar" by law enforcement but yet able to do this time and time again? Obviously banning guns won't stop crazy people from killing. More gun laws won't change a goddamn thing.

Thanks for assuming that I was going in a certain direction, you yourself may now get bent.

I was merely asking because of the type of clientele that would be attending such a place, country style folks who would be armed "normally", could have possibly put a stop to this. But I don't know if this establishment was one of those kinds of places that prohibited CC holders or not.

Calm down.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:06 PM   #32
Craizie
Cracka

Quote:
Thanks for assuming that I was going in a certain direction, you yourself may now get bent.

I was merely asking because of the type of clientele that would be attending such a place, country style folks who would be armed "normally", could have possibly put a stop to this. But I don't know if this establishment was one of those kinds of places that prohibited CC holders or not.

Calm down.
I think you missed the qualifier "if" in his post.

Calm your tits.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:28 PM   #33
Shaggin Wagon
Shaggin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post

Calm your tits.
I prefer excited tits in just about any situation, but that's just me....
Shaggin Wagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:15 PM   #34
SS Junk
Lifer

Quote:
It's illegal to conceal/open carry in public period much less a bar or possessing a high capacity magazineclip. California has the strictest gun laws in the nation.
SS Junk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 05:25 PM   #35
Craizie
Cracka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
I prefer excited tits in just about any situation, but that's just me....
You're gonna have to show me what you're twerkin with.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 06:38 PM   #36
ram57ta
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post

Calm your tits.
X2
ram57ta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dfwm always go gay, he hit any nays?, nay here for dik only, talk about dicks