Anyone here a vehicle loan officer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here a vehicle loan officer?

I need to pick someone's brain, then apply for a few vehicle refinances. Payoffs are well below value so there's tons of equity built up toward the principal + interest still outstanding, and we just need to refi for the payoffs to get away from the dick sucking bank they're currently financed with.
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

not me, but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once

Comment

I am. If you're equitable on those vehicles you should try to refi with a credit union. Generally they have lower rates and are more flexible on collateral. You shouldn't have any interest owed except for what has accrued since the last payment, assuming it's a simple interest contract.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        I need to pick someone's brain, then apply for a few vehicle refinances. Payoffs are well below value so there's tons of equity built up toward the principal + interest still outstanding, and we just need to refi for the payoffs to get away from the dick sucking bank they're currently financed with.
        just go to www.penfed.org, become a member and refinance with them. they have 2.49%, currently. you fill out the app, and (obviously if approved) you'll receive a check in the mail in about 3-days. faster if you choose the overnight option.
        Last edited by STANGGT40; 10-14-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
          just go to www.penfed.org, become a member and refinance with them. they have 2.49%, currently. you fill out the app, and (obviously if approved), you'll receive a check in the mail, in about 3-days. faster if you choose the overnight option.
          The same rate is available at InTouch CU. http://itcu.org

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            The same rate is available at InTouch CU. http://itcu.org
            that's a helluva rate!

penfed also has a 1.99, if you want to go with a 48month loan...just fyi

Comment

Working...
            X