Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    You say that now, but we all know that's the farthest thing from the truth. You'd do nothing but wait for me to say something and then, as you did, run away talking shit. You'll always be known as Bitch #3 to me, sweet cheeks.
    See there ya go talking out of your ass, the shit had nothing to do with me, you're just butt hurt because im friends with Allan and MIKE, tough shit deal with it homer. More people on this site are friends with them than your dumbass.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    P.S. Torquetwister told me to tell you to go fuck yourself.
    I'm assuming your talking about the threads below, It doesn't sound like it too me, sounds like you trying to hard to start shit between him and I. You're trying to hard junior, go back to talking about jesus and everything hes done for you and your son.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    BTW... when are you and Rick Lickdicky going to throw down?
    Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
    Never...I think Steve, Seb, and G are the only people on this site that would oblige anymore.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      In some businesses we have to constantly go above and beyond our SoW. Which I then expect from other people/businesses. What kind of margin does the general, housing area lawn mowing have with it?
      i have no idea what u just said

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
        I say "thank you" every single time someone holds the door open for me.
        Lea, he was referring to ladies.......

Comment

• wait why did you hire an illegal again? LOL.
          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
          Your opinion is what sucks.
          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            See there ya go talking out of your ass, the shit had nothing to do with me, you're just butt hurt because im friends with Allan and MIKE
            It has nothing to do with those posted threads, genius. It has to do with you being as reverent as a church mouse in front of torquetwister when you had every opportunity to say something yet you admit you didn't do shit except wait until you were behind a keyboard once again to talk your crap. Ain't no thang, bitch #3. I completely understand after witnessing you talk your shit through an open window in a runaway car. LOL!

Comment

• A co-workers 2 week old car was smashed into by a salesman at one of the Vandergriff stores on her birthday. He was pulling a customer's trade up for them to unload and they also witnessed the hit. To add insult, she was looking to the right, honking at another salesman who has backing out towards her when she was smacked on the left by the other. Cratered the driver and passenger door!!!!

Last edited by Special K; 10-20-2011, 02:13 PM. Reason: pic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                A co-workers 2 week old car was smashed into by a salesman at one of the Vandergriff stores on her birthday. He was pulling a customer's trade up for them to unload and they also witnessed the hit. To add insult, she was looking to the right, honking at another salesman who has backing out towards her when she was smacked on the left by the other. Cratered the driver and passenger door!!!!
                Happy meal?
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                  A co-workers 2 week old car was smashed into by a salesman at one of the Vandergriff stores on her birthday. He was pulling a customer's trade up for them to unload and they also witnessed the hit. To add insult, she was looking to the right, honking at another salesman who has backing out towards her when she was smacked on the left by the other. Cratered the driver and passenger door!!!!

this is why women shouldn't drive...........at all. I'm confused, why driving through a car dealership 2 weeks after buying a new one?
                  pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                    this is why women shouldn't drive...........at all. I'm confused, why driving through a car dealership 2 weeks after buying a new one?
                    lol yeah, damn her for getting hit by a man driving someone else's car while visiting the store on business!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grape View Post
                      I'm confused, why driving through a car dealership 2 weeks after buying a new one?
                      picking up plates? coming to get car washed, tank filled etc..... there are a number of reasons customers visit the dealership a couple weeks after the sale

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        Dude, I had some bitch change lanes into my brand new 05 and these douchers turned it into a thread about my hair somehow looking like KD Lang. lol Cracked me up though.
                        You know, I've never thought about it that way, but I can see it.

OK, maybe it crossed my mind a time or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          picking up plates? coming to get car washed, tank filled etc..... there are a number of reasons customers visit the dealership a couple weeks after the sale
                          It's part of her job, she calls on the local dealerships regularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Oh yeah, it's definitely all my fault. How dare I park a car in my own driveway and have some sort of expectation that professional hired services make a modicum of effort to not damage it. God, what was I thinking?

How about a knock at the door? How about a phone call? How about edging ANY other spot of the yard that didn't directly kick shit up the side and roof of the brand new car sitting there?

I dunno. Maybe I shouldn't expect that other people have the intelligence, professionalism, and courtesy that I have. Lesson learned!
                            I would've been mad too, and would've yelled SOMETHING to get his attention long enough for him to shut down the edger/weed eater. The best thing to do when you're that angry is to walk away, or in your case drive away and give the car a quick wash to determine if any damage occured.

You have every right to expect professionalism and courtesy. Since that is NOT what you got, I would fire the old company and tell them why, then hire a new company and make it abundantly clear that you want a knock on the door before work begins, everytime, especially if there is a car in the driveway.

You can't be expected to just sit around all day with your car parked on the street in the off chance that they MIGHT come by sometime between 7am-4pm. That puts your car at way more risk for damage...more than likely a hit and run at that.

One knock on the door, then he could get started on the yard on the far end away from the car to give you time to move. Doesn't seem like too much to ask at all.

Why is he an illegal though? Is that just angry Danny talk about a hispanic causing you stress or was he actually illegal?
                            Originally posted by Vertnut
                            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              You know, I've never thought about it that way, but I can see it.

OK, maybe it crossed my mind a time or two.

That's why I been like, fuck y'all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                                That's why I been like, fuck y'all.
                                I almost made this comment in the pics of you riding shotgun in Danny's wagon in the pic forum.... "Wow you got to meet KD Lang". But then I was like, I'll let him have a break

Comment

Working...
                                X