Car Insurance...who doesn't suck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Insurance...who doesn't suck?

Well, since my wife and I are separating, I am dropping her car from the insurance as well as our hose in Wichita Falls (she's moving back there.)

The company I have now is a joke. It was Farmers and they merged with Bristol West?? They suck, plain and simple.

Who do you guys recommend for car insurance that might actually take care of you if needed?

Fred Loya

Comment

Usaa
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

hit up juggz

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
          Usaa
          x2, i had a guy with usaa back into me and man they're so easy to deal with

Comment

I heard their is a member who sells insurance and treats people fairly well (most of the time). PM Mutherjuggz
            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
              Well, since my wife and I are separating, I am dropping her car from the insurance as well as our hose in Wichita Falls (she's moving back there.)

The company I have now is a joke. It was Farmers and they merged with Bristol West?? They suck, plain and simple.

Who do you guys recommend for car insurance that might actually take care of you if needed?
              Why do you have insurance on a hose?
              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

Yeah, hose????

Comment

haz to insure dem hose

Comment

I use

Comment

Hoss maybe???? Horse?????

Comment

USAA if you can get them.
                        Ford
                        GM
                        Toyota
                        VAG

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post

You can't delete her or her vehicle. All you can do legally is remove yourself and your own vehicle. Leave the old policy to her and if she doesn't pay it, then that's on her.

If you have a mortgage in both your names, you have to keep insurance in both names until she refinances you off the deed.
                          Originally posted by Vertnut
                          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Blame Canada View Post
                            Why do you have insurance on a hose?
                            Lol, fuckers. HOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                              You can't delete her or her vehicle. All you can do legally is remove yourself and your own vehicle. Leave the old policy to her and if she doesn't pay it, then that's on her.

If you have a mortgage in both your names, you have to keep insurance in both names until she refinances you off the deed.
                              The policy is in my name, I just have the house and her car on it and her as an insured. Can I still not delete it?

Comment

Working...
                              X