No announcement yet.

honda grom demo ride???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After my girlfriend took the msc, she got a grom to learn on. She rode it prob for 2 months, then got a fz07. But I still ride the grom every chance I get. It's not crazy fast, but it's a blast to ride around town! It's hard to explain why it's so fun, but it is. I'm 6'3, 225...and I top out at 60mph on flat ground. You can get big bore kits, ported heads, cams, ect...to bump up the power. It makes like 8rwhp stock, but I have seen them up to 30rwhp! People have them going 90+ mph, and even started doing 250cc motor swaps lol. I'd go test ride one if you are thinking about it, will surprise you. And they get 100mpg to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
      They can be fun, cmra has/had a grom class. I've been seeing them used under 3k, I'm kind of surprised prices haven't come down on them. Everyone I knew that bought one paid 3-3400, when I went looking to buy one I couldn't find a dealer that would do anything less than 4200 cash OTD.
      I got my 2017 in August of 2016 for $3400 out the door. Wouldve been a lot more if I financed.
      HD Parts
      paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Anybody here get one of these yet? I want one for the sheer fun factor that everyone claims but ugh... it ain't gonna be pretty
            WH

Comment

Working...
            X