Hog slayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    I personally don't see the draw of the 7.62x39 uppers. Of course a .30cal in a standard lower is a nice thing, but it's the same ballgame as people who buy the PSL's - the cheap ammo means you have to strip it down and clean it everytime. I just feel 6.8SPC is a better choice.
    I'm considering 6.8 Remmy too.

Heck I can use my 223/5.56 for practice and varmits, and use the 6.8 when needed. That makes ammo cost not such a huge factor.... need is zombies and hunting....

Comment

I have a .308 pistol for hogs

This is not mine, but I do have 2 of them, in both of these colors.
      I build websites. PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
        Will do.

I searched and it does not appear he has signed up yet on here.

I've started reading on Ar-15.com to decide on what parts I need to buy... That in itself is causing my head to spin.
        Well what in the sam's hell is going on in here

Sonic93 will not be joining us he (I) sold that car long ago.

It is now KBSCOBRAVERT.

Yes there will be a AR15 build party/BBQ on January 9th at my house in Haslet. The last one turned into a mini gun show without any sales.

Hog gun? .50 beowolf or 6.8 But a .308 is an all around hog killer and rounds and a rig are easy to come buy.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Are there any good mags for 7.62X39 ARs? I've thought about getting a 7.62X39 upper in case the world ever ends.... I can just pick up ammo no matter what is lying around.
          That seems like more of a follower issue than anything, and I haven't looked into it. As for shooting corrosive ammo out of them, I'm less scared of shooting that out of an AR, than shooting corrosive ammo out of an AK, because there's less to clean. I'd just powderblast the gas tube, bcg, barrel, and lower, then clean and oil accordingly. There's less stamped steel than an AK. Corrosive ammo can make those look like an old shipwreck.
          Last edited by YALE; 11-23-2010, 01:20 AM.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            Well what in the sam's hell is going on in here

Sonic93 will not be joining us he (I) sold that car long ago.

It is now KBSCOBRAVERT.

Yes there will be a AR15 build party/BBQ on January 9th at my house in Haslet. The last one turned into a mini gun show without any sales.

Hog gun? .50 beowolf or 6.8 But a .308 is an all around hog killer and rounds and a rig are easy to come buy.
            Haha...

I have a deer rifle/ long range hog killer. I've wanted to pick up an AR for a while for something different to shoot and some hog hunting.

And I seemed to derail the OPs thread.

Comment

I wanna see where this thread goes. I just bought a Savage 111 in .308 and taking it out this weekend to see how it does. I really want to build an AR this winter, though.

Comment

Working...
              X