No announcement yet.

Trade/Barter thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been toying with the idea of changing furniture from black to FDE or foliage green.

I have th following in black:

Magpul
    MOE hand guard (carbine)
    Angled fore grip (v2)

The stock is the $30-35 adjustible stock from aim surplus. Rifle has never been fired, parts were bought new and installed on the rifle. Looking to either trade or get something close to fair market (not inflated) for the items

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      I have been toying with the idea of changing furniture from black to FDE or foliage green.

I have th following in black:

Magpul
      MOE hand guard (carbine)
      Angled fore grip (v2)

The stock is the $30-35 adjustible stock from aim surplus. Rifle has never been fired, parts were bought new and installed on the rifle. Looking to either trade or get something close to fair market (not inflated) for the items

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
      If you decide to sell the AFG2...let me know...I'm intersted.

Thanks!

Comment

I have .223 once fired brass and shotgun shell husks. It's a big ziplock back full of them. I've been wanting to hold onto them so I can reload, but I am a lazy person.

Also I have a pmag that I could trade towards MBUS (one of my rifles is completely bare up top)

Comment

I have a matech buis like new and a some 7.62x39 ammo I don't want. Maybe 400ish rounds.

Comment

I have a rifle length, non free float, UTG quad rail... Sale or trade
            Edit: with rail covers
            03 cobra

Comment

Does anyone have any AK furniture laying about? No tapco crap.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Anyone need a like new HK USP .45 ACP 12rnd magazine?

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  I have a matech buis like new and a some 7.62x39 ammo I don't want. Maybe 400ish rounds.
                  What you want for the ammo?

Comment

Anyone have a Magpul MOE grip and stock in FDE and want to trade for a brand new black MOE grip and stock? I ordered black but would like a grip and stock in FDE.
                    92 LX 5.0

Comment

i got a bunch of orlite 30 round ar mags. pm me trade offers or i will just sell for what i got in them 15 a piece. i have 200 left
                      box of 100 32 cal wadcutters
                      100 rounds of winchester 40 cal ammo
                      250 rounds of 5.56 federal m193
                      first class white trash

Comment

I have an HK USP .45 with one magazine I'd be interested in trading.

Comment

Forbes- are they transparent or black?

Buzzo, is the usp Dao, or ds?
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

has the decocker on it, thas DS right?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Forbes- are they transparent or black?

Buzzo, is the usp Dao, or ds?
                              they are black pre ban #1135-1673,
                              they are isralli surplus, some have some markings, paint or scratches,
                              first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                                has the decocker on it, thas DS right?
                                Yep, is it full size? Threaded? What are you looking for in trade?

Comment

Working...
                                X