No announcement yet.

Revolver Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love my Dan Wesson .357. Beautiful blueing, interchangeable factory barrels from 2"-15", fantastic trigger, and very accurate. They don't really have a big following but as long as you make sure the barrel nut is tight and check the cylinder gap once in a while they are great guns. They made them in .22LR, .22 WMR, 32 H&R Magnum, .38/.357, .41 magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 Rowlan, .45 Long Colt, .445 Magnum, .357 Maximum, .44 Maximum, .32-20, .414, and .378.

Here is the one I inherited from my father. Crappy pic.

Here is a better pic of one with a 12" barrel
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I've got an 8" barrel Dan Wesson in 445 SuperMag. It's a blast. Literally.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I had a Dan Wesson in 44mag thing was built like a tank, I traded it for a 41mag though.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
          I had a Dan Wesson in 44mag thing was built like a tank, I traded it for a 41mag though.
          41 mag Dan Wesson? How do you like it?

A couple of 41 mags here. Both are shooters and tons of fun! IMHO 41 mag is sorta like 10mm, you had better be into reloading or you're gonna be hurting for availability or from the price of ammo

Comment

The Dan was a 44 the 41 is a 57-1 similar to the revolver in the top pic, 8 3/8" barrel and nickel plated very fun. I look to add another 41 to the collection soon but in a Ruger single action or a Freedom Arms.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
              The Dan was a 44 the 41 is a 57-1 similar to the revolver in the top pic, 8 3/8" barrel and nickel plated very fun. I look to add another 41 to the collection soon but in a Ruger single action or a Freedom Arms.
              Top pic is a no dash 57, such a sweet shooter and very tame with full 41 mag loads. Fortunate enough to have a matching Marlin 1894S, now I want to find a Ruger Blackhawk in 41 mag.

Comment

I agree it's my favorite revolver round and very accurate, I tried 44 several times but just didn't like them as much. I'll throw some pics of mine later.

Comment

My Ruger Bearcat is one of my favs. My dad kept it in his tackle box in the 70's, I used it for rattle snakes back in college in New Mexico and lately it's been used in a few Bullseye competitions.

My little Airweight.

My CCW. S&W 357 (for some reason, photobucket wants this upside down.)

And my little S&W 44. Coolcat manged to miss a B-27 target 6 times at 21ft with this. But he did manage to hit the ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                    And my little S&W 44. Coolcat manged to miss a B-27 target 6 times at 21ft with this. But he did manage to hit the ceiling.

My S&W 29 is the most accurate handgun I own.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      My S&W 29 is the most accurate handgun I own.
                      Yep, It's accurate as hell when I shoot it.
                      Last edited by homealone; 08-10-2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Posted a while ago, but here they are again:

My friend's consecutive serial number Ruger SASS Edition Vaqueros in 38/357. They're accurate and fun as hell to shoot. I want one.

Comment

Ugh I want consecutive blackhawks in the 45LC/ACP convertible

Comment

I have a blackhawk in .45LC that rarely gets shot, they are fun guns.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If you ever get tired of seeing it sit around, let me know

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                                If you ever get tired of seeing it sit around, let me know
                                My wife seems to love it for some reason. I've never been a big fan of the horn grips, but I do like rotating the cylinder to hear the clicks. It makes me feel like a cowboy. I have a cowboy action holster/setup but I never really got into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X