Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
    Time for a shed !!
    Not something someone who just built from dirt up a new house but I love my shed.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Yeah, I may end up putting a shed behind the 3rd bay for lawn equipment, general storage etc.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
        That is one of the major downsides to the newer home plans, a lack of attic storage! We have a few that have the potential to offer a lot of storage, but most are just like yours. Nothing over the garage and the mechanical space is cramped to say the least
        The way to solve that is dont hoard things. Im not a minimalist by any means but people stack up shit they will never use or need again. Just give it away or throw it away. When we moved, my fiance finally realized all this little gifts and cards and what not over the years were worthless and they finally went into the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
          The way to solve that is dont hoard things. Im not a minimalist by any means but people stack up shit they will never use or need again. Just give it away or throw it away. When we moved, my fiance finally realized all this little gifts and cards and what not over the years were worthless and they finally went into the trash.
          I have thrown away boxes upon boxes of stuff this time we moved. I still have more to get rid of.
          Originally posted by Leah
          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Love the TV setup!

Comment

You never really grasp how much shit you own until you need to move every piece of it.

Comment

This is why my next house will have an external shop vs just a garage

Comment

We're on a 10-yr plan with this house. After our son is out of school, we'll downsize and get more land/shop/smaller house, etc. For now, it'll do!

Comment

you'll be 60, and about ready for retirement :P

Comment

I'm already 60 and ready for retirement!

Comment

Working...
                      X