• Show
Clear All

• Go home, CNN. You're fake news.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• There needs to be an amendment banning sharia law in the US sooner rather than later. It's ludicrous to think it is in any way compatible with our way of life.

Comment

• Trump is ending DACA. But why the 6 month delay? Well...

And I also think it's leverage for the wall.and proper immigration enforcement.

Let the kids that were brought to the US illegally at a young age stay, which most people could agree with, while having the deterrent and enforcement mechanisms in place to ensure we're not doing this same shit again in 20-30 years.
                Last edited by sc281; 09-04-2017, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Shut down your slave labor camps in China, then you can lecture us about hiring with morals.

Not to mention laying off American workers and then hire tens of thousands of H1B workers from India while saying that "we can't find any qualified Americans for the jobs" to justify your H1B fraud.

Comment

• That's great that DACA is ending and all, but when can we get the mass deportations that should go hand in hand with it? Might be waiting for after the wall. It would make sense at least.
                      WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          That's great that DACA is ending and all, but when can we get the mass deportations that should go hand in hand with it? Might be waiting for after the wall. It would make sense at least.
                          We'll see.

In the long term I don't see any of this (DACA, midterm elecions, any other bill or law or executive action) altering the inevitable outcome.

I'm just happy the big protests and unrests - the revolutionary stuff - have (hopefully) been put off for a few more years with Republicans in control. And by control I mean more of the same lurch toward totalitarianism, but just slower because of their need to act like they want to do something to better the country before caving and going along with whatever the dems and their donors want.

Trump genuinely wants to better the country, but he's only one guy with a lot of enemies wanting to knife him in the front - with a bunch of "friends" in his own party willing to put knives in his back.

Im using this as a chance to get prepared, get in shape and better trained.

As for all this stuff, I'm just enjoying the trailers before the real movie starts.

Someday, someone channeling Gibbon will write 'The Decline and Fall of The American Republic' and some less talented will turn it into a shitty movie.

I hope I'm wrong, but in case I'm not -Enjoy the show!
                          Last edited by sc281; 09-04-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X