Picked up an RC51

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked up an RC51

'00 RC51. All stock minus the exhaust. 9k original miles on it. Very clean. I go pick it up on Saturday, I'll post some more pics then.

2012 GT500

have fun. be careful. did you get rid of the vette?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

my friend Jeff Mendelson is very well versed in those bikes. he has a grey market sp1.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
        have fun. be careful. did you get rid of the vette?
        Yeah a good while ago. Used the money for a down payment on a 2016 accord. Lol
        2012 GT500

Comment

Very nice man, let's do a track day! It's been a few years since I did one but would love to get back on the track!
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

let me know if you have any questions. had a sp1 for a few years

Comment

Back when I rode regularly that was a dream bike. I love the v twin sound compared to a 4 cyl.

Comment

Man I've always loved the sounds of those and the TLR's. Who on the used to have one? Was it 4DRSS? Looked exactly like that one. Still got some pics of it from our rides (miss those until they got to big). What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? Pretty nice condition considering the age.

Comment

Don't die, assholeface!

Comment

yeah I think andy had one. james (slp007) had a tlr too.

sick bike, and looks like a clean one. congrats homeslice

Comment

Sweet bike! Will it be re-entering the market any time soon?

Comment

they are very uncomfortable as an every day street ride btw. hope you live somewhere besides DFW.

Comment

Yep, my all time favorite was the TL1000R, just because of the grunt and sound. Love the RC's and mayyyyyyy own a RC8 someday. My Raider has peaked my interest in riding again. It is getting slightly customized as we speak. At least I ride south west to work and not into Dallas.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 4.0x3.48 View Post
                            Sweet bike! Will it be re-entering the market any time soon?
                            It is possible if I end up not liking it. I don't usually keep toys more than a year or two lol.

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            they are very uncomfortable as an every day street ride btw. hope you live somewhere besides DFW.
                            I live 5 min from work. Its just a weekend toy not a commuter. I'll hit you up if I have any issues
                            2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              my friend Jeff Mendelson is very well versed in those bikes.
                              Jeff Stupidson is still around, I took my/son's Vittorazi to his shop in Frisco about 10+ years ago for a carb, chain and plug and still haven't got it back...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X