Do me a solid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    Depends on the month. Right now Im averaging $4800/month. Biggest month so far was Oct $8700
    That's freaking awesome to hear!

Comment

New video is up.
      Tried something a little different with the way I told the story.

Let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by akfodysvn View Post
        Dude that's awesome. Any good advice for those who want to monetize their pages?

Congrats and glad guys like you are making good income on that kind of stuff!
        Thank you.
        Best advice Iv heard was always be uploading. Dont think that you're not interesting enough for people to watch or that your not good enough at what you do. Iv learned that no matter how well you edit your videos it doesnt equal views/subs. the worst editing and dumbest video Iv done has gotten the most views(19million so far). And the most production value Iv tried to put into a video has hardly done shit.
        Just start uploading vids. Find other Youtubers that you can collaborate with that have channels your size or bigger. just as long as the content is roughly the same. I had a girl wanting to start a makeup vlog channel that wanted to do a collaboration video and she couldnt understand why I said no. The hardest part about it is working really hard to constantly make videos and not getting the views/subs fast. When I first started I had 3-4 other guys I subbed to that just started channels also and they've all stopped uploading and given up because they werent getting views fast enough. Just upload and have fun with it. Make sure you show your personality in the videos. Straight forward, information only videos hardly ever do well.
        I think its a fantastic way to make extra cash and to have fun. I love the fact that while Im typing this or when I was asleep last night I was still making money. Iv never had passive income and its freaking awesome. I can break my leg today and still make money the next month without doing anything.
        What type of videos are thinking about uploading?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
          That's freaking awesome to hear!
          Thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post

New video is up.
            Tried something a little different with the way I told the story.

Let me know what you think.
            I like it man! Told a story, showed your personality, and explained what you were fixing/flying really well. Only thing I would add to it is to either add music to your time lapses or leave the audio in like Diresta does.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
              I like it man! Told a story, showed your personality, and explained what you were fixing/flying really well. Only thing I would add to it is to either add music to your time lapses or leave the audio in like Diresta does.
              Thanks man. I do have a video I'd like to make with you. shooting skeet, but the skeet are self aware and go 80mph.

Comment

Inspection sticker on the van is out.

Love the videos btw.
                If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Thanks man. I do have a video I'd like to make with you. shooting skeet, but the skeet are self aware and go 80mph.
                  Sounds good. Ill be free in 2 weeks. pm me your phone number or email.

Comment

Haha...this sounds awesome.

I create courses and tutorials for different engineering simulation software packages, and I just bought a drone for the sole purpose of "bulletproofing" against skeet shot.

I'm curious to See how your video turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                      Haha...this sounds awesome.

I create courses and tutorials for different engineering simulation software packages, and I just bought a drone for the sole purpose of "bulletproofing" against skeet shot.

I'm curious to See how your video turns out.
                      Sounds heavy. lol
                      Mine are disposable airplanes. they are super fast and handle like crazy.

Comment

Sounds heavy. lol
                        Mine are disposable airplanes. they are super fast and handle like crazy.
                        It depends on your definition of heavy. Based on my hand calcs...it can be done with less than 12oz of metal. Remember this is skeet shot were talking about so small diameter, light and lowish velocity at any reasonable distance.

Comment

It depends on your definition of heavy. Based on my hand calcs...it can be done with less than 12oz of metal. Remember this is skeet shot were talking about so small diameter, light and lowish velocity at any reasonable distance.
                          I like it. what are you starting out with?

Comment

I like it. what are you starting out with?
                            What do you mean starting out with?

Comment

What do you mean starting out with?
                              what quad did you buy?

Comment

what quad did you buy?
                                Just a cheap quanum Nova Pro...delivered it was only like 250-300. I wanted to get a Phantom 4...but figured I should hold back a little of it's sold purpose is to get shot.

I needed something that could handle 16oz, had altitude and GPS hold as well as gyro stabilization. This is all with the hope that the quad can self stabilize after an impact and not go down.

Comment

Working...
                                X