Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this show doesn't have the balls to kill raylan

Comment

• Really curious that whole his kid in florida thing has been lingering for two years now and rarely gets mentioned even by hiim. Is that what he really wants? He isnt a perfect guy and has some blood on him too, wonder if he will make it out unscathed!"

Comment

• Avery. or his hired gun, kills Ava.

Boyd kills Avery.

Raylan squares off with the hired gun and kills him.

LuAnn becomes the weed queen of Harlan.

Boyd and Raylan have some sort of showdown, but they both end up getting out alive.

Or, Boyd kills Raylan and saves him from a boring life in Florida.

Either way, I have a hard time seeing them kill off Boyd. He turned out to be the shows most interesting character.

Comment

• I am thinking Raylan gets boyd, then frees Ava with the money, then it shows them look at each other and fades to black...

Comment

• Lame...

Comment

• ending sucked balls.

Comment

• Did they at least say "Anus" in the finale?

Comment

• I guess it was ok. Spoilers in white.

I knew they weren't gonna kill Raylan when Boone shot the guy in the shoulder, when he was trying for a headshot. I though, "there's the out."
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    I guess it was ok. Spoilers in white.
                    I'm with you. It was ok. Somewhat satisfying at the end, but anti-climatic for gun play.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      I'm with you. It was ok. Somewhat satisfying at the end, but anti-climatic for gun play.
                      More spoilers in white:

If Elmore Leonard were still alive, he'd have killed Raylan. It's the logical ending. Ava got away and Boyd got arrested? Why hold the audience's hand? Kill Raylan, and have Art tell Boyd in holding in the Marshal's offices. Have Boyd break down inconsolably, and have Art ask him about that, and THEN Boyd can say, "we dug coal together." Then it has gravity.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I wish a few more loose ends were tied up...like the rest of the money! I almost wish Raylan would have died too, or at least boyd

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          More spoilers in white:
                          They did their best, though:
                          And how much was Elmore on your mind while writing the finale?

It wasn't something we were thinking of consciously all the time, but when we decided our three main characters would live, we sort of checked it out with Elmore's world in his books. The hero always lives, the woman gets away, but the bad guy doesn't always die, so that made us feel we were on the right track. We discussed it with Gregg Sutter, his researcher of 30 years, and Greg sent me an e-mail saying, "You can't kill Raylan, and you can't kill Ava, and Elmore already tried to kill Boyd and that didn't take. What are you gonna do?" I've since heard from him that he feels Elmore would be happy with how we closed it out.
                          http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...ale-interview/
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Overall, I'm still pretty satisfied with the show overall, and the ending was a lot better than it could have been. I can see at least one decent spin off possibility from this one, but I doubt it will happen.

Comment

Working...
                            X