Punisher Netflix Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished episode one, great shit so far
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

got to episode 8... unfortunately they are spending waaaayyy too much time on the psychology of the soldier, and less time on The Punisher

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        got to episode 8... unfortunately they are spending waaaayyy too much time on the psychology of the soldier, and less time on The Punisher
        like iron fist the brother and not iron fist

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          from reading those reviews this show must suck ass!
          This is what happens when you make this shit into a tv show .

Comment

I actually started watch this last night. Day time soap shows with guns

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              from reading those reviews this show must suck ass!
              You're the guy that pretty much hates any comic book movie or series though, right?

And you can't trust the review of some liberal idiot who has a problem with gun violence and over politicizes mass shootings.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought it was good.
                sigpic

Comment

The whole season downloaded last night. I plan on checking it out right after work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I've got one episode left to watch today... And yeah, too much time on some things but they have to leave some meat on the bone for the whole season then again for future seasons.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      You're the guy that pretty much hates any comic book movie or series though, right?

And you can't trust the review of some liberal idiot who has a problem with gun violence and over politicizes mass shootings.
                      haha i'll give it a shot i guess

Comment

Awesome flick. I can't think of another more violent series out there, ever. 13 hours of it. Not much shocks me and it kept me on the edge of saying "holy shit" most of the time.

I look forward to a second season.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                          Awesome flick. I can't think of another more violent series out there, ever. 13 hours of it. Not much shocks me and it kept me on the edge of saying "holy shit" most of the time.

I look forward to a second season.
                          Have you seen "American Gods" on starz channel? Fuck now that's violent! You better strap in. You're in for one hell of a ride.

Comment

Working...
                          X