X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat fight!

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
      Yeah.. But Sony installed fucking rootkits on everyone's DVD players too. So there's that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_B...ootkit_scandal
      Bringing shit up from 13 years ago, are you a woman?

Comment

3 way cat fight now?

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Yes, XBL is required for anything that's not on the local console, ie:a blue ray or DVD.
          I use Amazon Prime, Spectrum, MT on demand, HBO, Showtime and Fox's app without an xbox live subscription.

Comment

If you want VR buy a PS4. Otherwise I think the Xbox is a superior platform and will be for a while.

Comment

Admittedly, I've never tried to use the Amazon(Prime Video) app w/out signing into my profile on the console where I have XBL Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                Admittedly, I've never tried to use the Amazon(Prime Video) app w/out signing into my profile on the console where I have XBL Gold.
                It'll still make you sign in to a profile but I've never paid for Xbox live on either of my one consoles and all of the apps work. Prior to 6/14 you needed a subscription to do almost anything beyond local gaming/videos but they've updated since then.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                  Bringing shit up from 13 years ago, are you a woman?
                  Your moms a woman.

In more recent news, Sony has a hard time not getting hacked..

A hacker group named "OurMine" took control of Sony's PlayStation social media accounts over the weekend, claiming to have hacked into Sony's PSN database.
                  WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                    Your moms a woman.

In more recent news, Sony has a hard time not getting hacked..

http://www.businessinsider.com/plays...ourmine-2017-8
                    Microsoft has a pretty solid track record when it comes to these things, Sony should get some tips from them.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      Oh and the people are correct that PC gaming is far superior. Only problem with it today are the asshole miners sucking up every video card that isn't nailed down. The RX580 that I paid $269 for is now going for $500+ on ebay.
                      Bought a 1080TI black edition about a month ago for $650. Glad I got it when I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        Bought a 1080TI black edition about a month ago for $650. Glad I got it when I did!
                        Consider yourself blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Yea I took a look at the prices for those and good lord. I'll make my own with some help in the future.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                            Yea I took a look at the prices for those and good lord. I'll make my own with some help in the future.
                            Well, microcenter will sell you a gpu at or below msrp if you purchase mobo,cpu, ram for a gaming pc.

clicky

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                              Are you poor? Just fucking buy both.
                              Don't want to spend all of my tax refund. Want to keep at least half of what I'm getting back.

Originally posted by BP View Post
                              If you want VR buy a PS4. Otherwise I think the Xbox is a superior platform and will be for a while.
                              I've thought of that, but coming from everyone on here points at the XBOX. The only thing I would like to have VR would be for Gran Turismo, but damn that's not cheap.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Just get a PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X