WELL, this place is dead. Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WELL, this place is dead. Question.

Any roush dealers around the dfdub? anyone have a contact?
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Wat?

Comment

Five Star Ford of Plano.

Comment

Oh no you didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
          Wat?
          the english used in the original post is easily decipherable.
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Five Star Ford of Plano.
            have you used them? or know anyone that has had roush parts installed?
            ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              the english used in the original post is easily decipherable.
              To clarify, the post title implies there's little activity here, I was inquiring why you opined as such.

Comment

have you used them? or know anyone that has had roush parts installed?
                No I have not. I bought my old roush from GP ford back when they were a dealer. What is your question?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                  No I have not. I bought my old roush from GP ford back when they were a dealer. What is your question?
                  looking to get a 2018 f150 scab and have them install their roushcharger all at the same time. Just checking to see if anyone had a point of contact, before i just email a random person.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                    To clarify, the post title implies there's little activity here, I was inquiring why you opined as such.
                    just a casual observation. did it offend you personally?
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

looking to get a 2018 f150 scab and have them install their roushcharger all at the same time. Just checking to see if anyone had a point of contact, before i just email a random person.
                      They can do it or Joe Myers Ford in Houston can do it. Joe Myers tends to be cheaper.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I only know of FSF in Plano. They only have one sales guy that deals with Roush and SVT vehicles. And seeing that they are a Roush dealer I'm sure they can install your SC'er.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

just a casual observation. did it offend you personally?
                          yes, my feelings have been hurt.

Comment

Folsom Lake Ford, where I bought my Mustang isn't a Roush dealer per se, but they've done several Roush blower installs. Being that it's a Ford warrantied part/install, they are incented to get it right, and would have to make it right if otherwise. Find a dealer that's convenient to your location, and feel them out.

Comment

Working...
                            X