11' V6 vs foxbody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11' V6 vs foxbody

Saw the H/C/I vs 11' V6 thread and LMFAO...
    Based off the vids...the 11' V6 will get raped hard i didn't even care to read 100% of the thread, just because sooo many angry "rat turds" were arguing...
    auto 11' V6 w/sct tune vs Coupe mike's aluminum square with slicks and a 302 in side of it
    Do it or

First, tits or GTFO. Secondly, why the shit did you feel that this deserves a new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      First, tits or GTFO. Secondly, why the shit did you feel that this deserves a new thread?
      Because I personally wanted to annoy you

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        Second, who cares, it's a forum, I'll post what I feel like posting...

Comment

both of you tools go to the back porch or stfu

Comment

Who is this guy?

Aluminum square?

The only peice of aluminum on my car is the drive shaft.. The rest is stamped steel "rat turd"

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91coupemike View Post
              who is this guy?

Aluminum square?

The only peice of aluminum on my car is the drive shaft.. The rest is stamped steel "rat turd"
              lol

Comment

post tits or gtfo newb, we dont care about you slow ass v6 mustang anyway.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

LMFAO, talking about 'racing' a stock v6 mustang is humorous in intself.

Comment

WTF just happened? This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen...
                    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Majorownage, if you want to troll, don't clog up our database, use your original account.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Majorownage, if you want to troll, don't clog up our database, use your original account.
                        Kids these days.

Comment

Working...
                        X