No announcement yet.

Worst movie ever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, "Manos, the hands of fate" is classic in its Mystery Science Theater form.... Some of the funniest riffs I've heard in a long time...

Comment

• Any movie that empowers chicks and convinces them they could go toe to toe with a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
        Holy shit, I still have this on VHS floating around somewhere. I never thought I would cross paths with someone else that has seen this movie.

You can't get much worse than that movie. MST3K absolutely destroyed it. One of their best. Hey, the non MST3K version is up on Netflix streaming!

The Martians are irked that their children spend so much time watching TV shows from Earth that sing the praises of Santa Claus, so they decide to make a trek to the planet to capture Mr. Claus. During their mission, they also abduct two children who lead the aliens to the North Pole and Santa. The Martians take all three earthlings back to Mars, where, with the help of a native, they manage to spread Christmas cheer throughout the red planet.

Comment

• it was on showtime other day.. its on netflix if anyone THAT bored... friggen stupid movie

http://www.facebook.com/moviemaniacsDEGenre: ??? wtf ???Regie / directed by: Quentin DupieuxDarsteller / cast: with music by Gaspard Auge + Mr. OizoKinostart...

Comment

• Unstoppable.

Horrible.

Comment

• "Cries and Whispers" I'l NEVER let my wife forget that one!!!
              Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                The movie " rubber"

It's on Netflix. It's literally about a tire rolling around.
                Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                that movie was really good for what it is.
                Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Are/were you high?
                Originally posted by Redd View Post
                it was on showtime other day.. its on netflix if anyone THAT bored... friggen stupid movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G5pyFhmAqE
                Buzzo thought it was good.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• I've got one for you guys. This indie horror flick was filmed right in our own backyard, on a shoestring budget. Filmed in Coppell in the neighborhood directly behind where McDonalds is on the corner of Beltline/Sandy Lake Rd. Actually, it's right behind the GTE/Verizon Coppell Switch Bld. I knew a guy in HS that lived on the same street a few houses down. The house in the movie is right at the end of the Cul de sac.

You can get it on Netflix.

Savage Spirit (2006)

Comment

• Repo: The Genetic Opera

I dont think it could get any worse than that one.
                    Jon

Comment

• Comment

• Another one was brought to my attention this morning. And while I won't call it one of the worst movies ever, I think it deserves mention as one of the most overrated.

Clerks.

I've painfully watched it three times trying to figure out what anyone could like about it. It's just a bunch of talking, none of which is interesting, and very little of which is funny.

I know many people disagree. Good for you if you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                          Another one was brought to my attention this morning. And while I won't call it one of the worst movies ever, I think it deserves mention as one of the most overrated.

Clerks.

I've painfully watched it three times trying to figure out what anyone could like about it. It's just a bunch of talking, none of which is interesting, and very little of which is funny.

In before Talisman slaps you.

Comment

• I've already been slapping him all over fb this morning for his lack of judgement and taste!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              In before Talisman slaps you.
                              He ain't gonna do shit!

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I've already been slapping him all over fb this morning for his lack of judgement and taste!
                              You wish!

If it hurts your feelings any less, you do perfectly fit the mold of the type of person who I would expect to like that movie. Oh wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                Another one was brought to my attention this morning. And while I won't call it one of the worst movies ever, I think it deserves mention as one of the most overrated.

Clerks.

It's pretty boring, and you have to be in an "I really want to laugh!" mood to think it's funny. Clerks II is more better. That said, I laugh every time.
                                Originally posted by jluv View Post
                                You wish!

If it hurts your feelings any less, you do perfectly fit the mold of the type of person who I would expect to like that movie. Oh wait!
                                In before Geor's "Counter culture!"
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X