• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slownbmta View Post
    That's what bracket racing is for
    and how fast have you been on 275, now tell the truth

Comment

can admin edit the flyer Nick put up with this one please

Comment

So if I drive my car, which is what I do ( i have my a friend or my wife follow me in my truck with all my race stuff), I have to pay an additional $10 for a tech card. Did I read that right ?
        Vortex rear stand $75
        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
        11 4 door
        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          So if I drive my car, which is what I do ( i have my a friend or my wife follow me in my truck with all my race stuff), I have to pay an additional $10 for a tech card. Did I read that right ?
          maybe Nick can answer that one, this is what we did at the last one. I will text him and have him answer for ya

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
            If you are doing class/index racing, then you will not be charged for not having a trailer. That charge is aimed at tnt street cars more than anything. Your support vehicle will alos be allowed in for no charge, just make sure you arrive together. I think we are actually going to re-word the flyer to make it a little more clear.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemoney View Post
              and how fast have you been on 275, now tell the truth
              I have never ran on a 275. How fast have you been on one?

Comment

Originally posted by NSNick View Post
                If you are doing class/index racing, then you will not be charged for not having a trailer. That charge is aimed at tnt street cars more than anything. Your support vehicle will alos be allowed in for no charge, just make sure you arrive together. I think we are actually going to re-word the flyer to make it a little more clear.
                It's cool, that's what I figured. There probably isn't many street cars racing the classes, but the 7.0 could bring a few more out like me !
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

If you haven't ran 275 then why are you worried about the index for this class? Sorry can't answer you about 275, cause we run a steam roller tire. 17x34.5

Comment

The cap should not be a problem when you run a 325 DR. It does not meet the rules for the 275 class. Now you do fit in with the Small Tire which has no cap.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemoney View Post
                      If you haven't ran 275 then why are you worried about the index for this class? Sorry can't answer you about 275, cause we run a steam roller tire. 17x34.5
                      I didn't ask what "we" do. I asked what YOU do playa

Originally posted by Summer View Post
                      The cap should not be a problem when you run a 325 DR. It does not meet the rules for the 275 class. Now you do fit in with the Small Tire which has no cap.
                      I was actually asking for Big Thumpers case. My car to many issues to run in any class right now

Comment

I didn't ask what "we" do. I asked what YOU do playa

Real simple, I just tune on them, I do not race them. But you came into the thread questioning the index, so one would assume you run 275. It was my decision to put the cap on the class so every combination could run and have a chance.

Oh and if I did have a car, I would not have 275's on it, little to small for my choice of power.

Comment

16cars for the 275 class likely?

Comment

Originally posted by DragRacer404 View Post
                            16cars for the 275 class likely?
                            Doubtfull

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                              Doubtfull
                              Maybe it'll be a good thing for me. Going to make some changes but I think all I have is 5.5-5.4 at my current boost.

Comment

Originally posted by DragRacer404 View Post
                                Maybe it'll be a good thing for me. Going to make some changes but I think all I have is 5.5-5.4 at my current boost.
                                Actually you probably want more cars, that way you have a bigger gap in times, instead of 6 cars all running right on the cap. Plus the fewer the cars the lower the payout.

Comment

Working...
                                X