Iron Man 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UserX View Post
    Teaser trailer released, full trailer tomorrow.

That should be the full trailer, period. I'm tired of 2-3 min mini movies that give away the entire show.

Comment

Teaser one sheet

And sneak peak of Mandarin:
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Badass
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Full trailer. Looks much better than part 2.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            The first Ironman was the best superhero movie ever made.
            That's the most crackhead statement I've ever seen you post. And there have been plenty of doozies!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
              That's the most crackhead statement I've ever seen you post. And there have been plenty of doozies!
              I think it was close, if not the best. It's certainly the one I enjoyed the most, but I think most superhero movies are stupid.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Jared, I know you really liked Batman Forever, but I'm afraid you just aren't going to win this one.

Comment

so, it is Iron Patriot?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                    so, it is Iron Patriot?
                    No, at least not the iron patriot as per the comics. Norman Osborn is not in the movie.

Comment

sony owns iron patriot due to the spiderman franchise. they bought the character lines up to a certain point or so i read after i posted earlier.

edit: so the suit is like the extremis line where his skin is part of the suit.
                      Last edited by roliath; 10-23-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I agree with Taliwhacker. This trailer already looks better than Iron Man 2

Comment

So, i guess no Bruce Banner and the big green man in this one? I ask because it shows a bare foot with torn pants walking but i don't think that was big enough to be the Hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            I think it was close, if not the best. It's certainly the one I enjoyed the most, but I think most superhero movies are stupid.
                            I also think most superhero movies are stupid. Iron Man ranks right there in that bunch for me.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Jared, I know you really liked Batman Forever, but I'm afraid you just aren't going to win this one.
                            I don't think I've even seen Batman Forever. Shows what you know!

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                              I also think most superhero movies are stupid. Iron Man ranks right there in that bunch for me.

Maybe I'm just biased because it was one of the first blu rays I bought, when my tv, receiver, and speakers and shit were still new. I'd watch it over and over blaring that shit. lol

I also liked Green Hornet, but that's more due to the kiddo loving it. I was never a fan of superheroes or comics. They're pretty gay.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Maybe I'm just biased because it was one of the first blu rays I bought, when my tv, receiver, and speakers and shit were still new. I'd watch it over and over blaring that shit. lol

I also liked Green Hornet, but that's more due to the kiddo loving it. I was never a fan of superheroes or comics. They're pretty gay.

In all fairness, I don't like most movies. I have a bad habit of expecting way too much and not just enjoying them for what they are. I did like the most recent Batman movie better then most, though. I also liked the original Superman movies from back in the day. Iron Man, to me, was just bleh. To each his own, though.

Eric is still a crackhead.

Comment

Working...
                                X