'13gt auto, stock 12.3 at plex last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    Autos all have 3.15. Nice time! But its not stock, LOL.

My 7.9 was at 87...
    Do they? Damn I thought you could get 3.31s with them.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by kennybo View Post
      Timeslip or it never happened.
      Also have a few 12.4s alot of 12.5's hot lapping it. No one was there. Just a Bama 93 oct tune. DA was 1800ish.

Edit: pic is too big Ill get it up later

Comment

It's ALL in the DA! My car went .3 faster in the 1/8th with no other change than the weather! (1750' vs. 3200'). Once it starts to cool off, you'll start seeing some very nice times like what we're starting to see in the last few weeks.

Comment

Autos all have 3.15. Nice time! But its not stock, LOL.

My 7.9 was at 87...
          I've been running 8.5x in the 1/8 consistently on the stock bicycle tires spinning my ass off in every gear and I am at 87MPH. How does that add up? 3.31 gears 6 speed manual. I'm at 5500 in 3rd when I cross the line.

Comment

MPH doesn't fluctuate too much with traction, but ET does.
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

MPH doesn't fluctuate too much with traction, but ET does.
              So you are saying I could buy drag radials, hook up, run a 7.9x but my MPH would not improve? That doesn't make sense.

Comment

I don't care if it makes sense to you, it is true. Buy your drag radials and see for yourself. In fact, sometimes a better launch will bring your MPH down while improving ET.

Here you go, compare this slip to your own stock GT.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

So you are saying I could buy drag radials, hook up, run a 7.9x but my MPH would not improve? That doesn't make sense.
                  Often hooking will improve your et big time but can bring down your mph by 1-2 as opposed to spinning a little.
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

I've been running 8.5x in the 1/8 consistently on the stock bicycle tires spinning my ass off in every gear and I am at 87MPH. How does that add up? 3.31 gears 6 speed manual. I'm at 5500 in 3rd when I cross the line.
                    Because u can't drive for shit

Comment

My 2012 with cold air and exaust and Archies tune runs 7.9-8.0 @ 91-93. Does anyone have longtubes? If so whats your times? Oh and i have 3.15's too.

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                        Because u can't drive for shit
                        x2

Comment

The MPH makes me feel better about mine. I went to that crappy Fun Ford event and made only 1 pass...new car, never been down the track, so zero seat time...obviously I was a no driving ass. I had the traction control off and just left at 1500 and walked it out to try to keep the spin down...it only ran a 13.0 but trapped 112mph. I'm anxious to get it back out and get some real seat time in it.

My buddy Mark made a pass in his 13' GT500...it only ran a 12.4, but at 121mph....a lot of potential there.
                          70' Chevelle RagTop
                          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

He's right. Not only does it not necessarily improve, it can actually drop.

Comment

7.98's again last night at the dale , with 2 guys driving that had never been down a track..........and to a point said earlier, my son drove another guys standard for him and cut 4 tenths off of there best time

Comment

Originally posted by 89gt-stanger View Post
                                Original much? I'm sick and tired of retards like you with the LS1 comments.
                                It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Comment

Working...
                                X