• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
    Seb doesn't need anymore cars!!!!!!
    I think he needs a BAB with 22k miles though
    Originally posted by Buzzo
    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
      JleeWS6 would prolly be a better run for you. The Joker (Orange 6spd SS) runs 7.50s on motor & The Rat (Black Auto Ram Air Formula) runs 6.80s on motor. But I will say im impressed with your times the Mach puts down. Im leaning towards getting a 96 Mystic Cobra next year. Guy off FB says his runs high 12s with just 4.56 gears & Longtubes and Bolt Ons and still knocks down 25 mpg hwy
      My 97 cobra ran 14.3@97 with nothing but an ORH, in other words, it was a turd. As for the 25mpg, mine got shit for MPG, best I ever did was 23 and that was pure highway coming back from austin. May have been the tires I was running, cause I have them on my formula and it gets shit MPG's too.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        My 97 cobra ran 14.3@97 with nothing but an ORH, in other words, it was a turd. As for the 25mpg, mine got shit for MPG, best I ever did was 23 and that was pure highway coming back from austin. May have been the tires I was running, cause I have them on my formula and it gets shit MPG's too.
        Thats crazy! My Cam Intake SS with Longtubes and Ford 9inch with 4.10 gears did 25 mpg the whole way to Alabama & back running 90 to 95 mph at 2700 RPMS the whole way both ways.

My Heads Intake 95 Mustang with 3.08s knocks down 28 mpg. But no where near as fast as The Joker.

Vader is right! I have too many cars now! Going to focus on turning my property in to a rental property. See with a 3 bedroom singlewide I can get $950 a month out of it. But im keeping the cars i have now. Which is 4 sports cars & 2 trucks and wifes Tahoe
        GOD BLESS TEXAS
        August Landscaping
        214-779-7278
        Seb's high class.
        He'll mow your grass.
        He'll kick your ass.
        And while his kidney stones pass,
        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
          Thats crazy! My Cam Intake SS with Longtubes and Ford 9inch with 4.10 gears did 25 mpg the whole way to Alabama & back running 90 to 95 mph at 2700 RPMS the whole way both ways.

My Heads Intake 95 Mustang with 3.08s knocks down 28 mpg. But no where near as fast as The Joker.

Vader is right! I have too many cars now! Going to focus on turning my property in to a rental property. See with a 3 bedroom singlewide I can get $950 a month out of it. But im keeping the cars i have now. Which is 4 sports cars & 2 trucks and wifes Tahoe
          My be the tires, because my formula averages 21mpg and that is with a 70/30 highway mix. With 90/10, I get maybe 23.

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
            I have a slick BAB that you should buy
            How much? Is it your brothers?

Comment

The 4.6s are pretty bad on fuel for their size. I can get 25-26 if I drive carefully with my steep 5th gear. I don't really care though, since it's just the toy.

The BAB is just kind of a mutual car. Technically, it's split at a certain ratio, but if I got all of the profits or none, it wouldn't matter either way to me.

sigpic

Comment

I have a 02' WS6 that has a few battles with Mach1s over the years if you want to get a few runs in with
                RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by OMEGA DOOM View Post
                  I have a 02' WS6 that has a few battles with Mach1s over the years if you want to get a few runs in with
                  Sure! What're your mods?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                    Sure! What're your mods?
                    full exhaust,tuned,and a lid ive always had stangs this is my first venture into the darkside so im not sure of their lingo
                    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

full exhaust,tuned,and a lid ive always had stangs this is my first venture into the darkside so im not sure of their lingo
                      Basically the same mods as me, but you have the LS6 intake already.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                        Basically the same mods as me, but you have the LS6 intake already.
                        i guess so

Comment

Dam your nose got bigger
                          00 TT gt
                          634 @10psi

04 cobra
                          560whp

Comment

Originally posted by eric 2v gt View Post
                            Dam your nose got bigger
                            What's the story here? Lol

sigpic

Comment

I'll wait for him to chime in
                              00 TT gt
                              634 @10psi

04 cobra
                              560whp

Comment

Originally posted by eric 2v gt View Post
                                Dam your nose got bigger
                                whats up younsta what are you driving nowadays

Comment

Working...
                                X