Full Conceal Folding Glock 19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Conceal Folding Glock 19

I wanted to ask everyones thoughts on the Full Conceal M3D. Its a Glock 19 that has had the trigger guard and grip sawed off and replaced with a trigger guard and grip that are hinged so that the grip can fold forward while the trigger guard collapses and the trigger folds forward flat. They put a magpul 21 round glock mag in the short grip and the mag is same length as the slide/upper so the gun be comes a rectangle the same size as an iphone 7 plus and it prints in your pocket like an iphone or other rectangle shaped item and not at all like a gun. It does not need a holster because they make it where it cannot fire while folded and the trigger cannot even be accessed while folded so you can carry with a round chambered.

I can see how it would be a good option for people who have trouble finding a comfortable concealed carry holster solution but could wear pants or a jacket with a large pocket. It unfolds very quickly and there is no way to unfold it that does not correctly insert the mag in the gun ready to go. No pocket gun compromise. 22 rounds of 9mm in a full size pistol not 6 rounds of .380 in a very short barrel tiny gun.

YouTube video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgfVv6xYfK8
    2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
    2011 Harley Davidson F150
    2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Well that's why I pocket carry a mouse gun and even then the dang holster will print on dress pants and it LOOKS like a gun if anyone is observant.

I may need to check that out a little more. Thanks for the post.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks 1400 dollars is retarded? Or 1000 if you have the upper portion?

Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

great idea but $1400 better include the glock and both 21/33 mags

I'll keep my prostitute pistol

Comment

I pocket carry a normal G19 and do not see the need for this at all. I also wouldn't trust a Glock that someone had taken a saw to.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I pocket carry a normal G19 and do not see the need for this at all. I also wouldn't trust a Glock that someone had taken a saw to.
            Since we talked about it, I have started pocket carrying mine too. When my pockets are big enough, that is.

Comment

that may be the dumbest thing i've ever seen.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I appendix carry mine. Would much rather pull a fully functional pistol then have to take an extra step to make it go bang.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  x2. The rickety design makes me think that it might fire 1 time out of 10 tries when put together. Not to mention if it does manage to discharge it might kill you.

Comment

“Excuse me while i unfold my pistol”
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Am I the only one who thinks 1400 dollars is retarded? Or 1000 if you have the upper portion?

https://www.fullconceal.com/buy
                      $1400 is full MSRP from the manufacturer. Common retail is $1200 and I saw one on gun broker for $1050. The price is high I admit but they boast of a significant improvement in the trigger too.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                        x2

Be like carrying nun chucks in your front pocket.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

As usual...

Comment

Timeout.... timeout.... I need to assemble my gun.

The only folks noticing gun printing, pocket holsters etc are others who carry or leo types. The average Jane or joe hasn't a fuckin clue or care beyond their latte, so stop worrying. This is a shit design to solve a problem that doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                              Timeout.... timeout.... I need to assemble my gun.

The only folks noticing gun printing, pocket holsters etc are others who carry or leo types. The average Jane or joe hasn't a fuckin clue or care beyond their latte, so stop worrying. This is a shit design to solve a problem that doesn't exist.
                              Well not to argue because this approaches a topic similar to motor oil choices for gear heads its almost like religion and minds wont be changed. But holster concealed carry can be uncomfortable for some based on clothing choices and body shape. Pocket carry with an exposed trigger pistol can be risky. So pocket holsters can be necessary. The point here is that the need for a pocket holster is eliminated. As far as printing being a big deal I can see the argument on both sides but the bottom line here is that the printing with this gun is not a gun even if anyone cares to look.

I would compare it to the new law in recent years allowing open carry. If you don't want to open carry thats fine but if you "carelessly" concealed carry now you are not facing a legal penalty for doing so. If asked to leave for having a weapon and you leave you are ok. But failing to conceal is not a big deal now. But if you want to at least make a best effort to conceal even in comfortable clothing you can with this gun.

If you are comfortable with holster concealed carry now then this pistol makes no sense to you and I get that. But it offers a option I think could be good for some.

Comment

Working...
                              X