1997 Miata mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Miata mustang

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Yeah, the M1stang is a thing. Saw that one for sale a couple of weeks ago for around $10k.

It’s a weird idea and an abortion of a plan, but at 10k, you could do worse for a fun, screwball car.

Comment

F'n hideous. I'm building a Monster Miata but that's something way better.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        Yeah, the M1stang is a thing. Saw that one for sale a couple of weeks ago for around $10k.

It’s a weird idea and an abortion of a plan, but at 10k, you could do worse for a fun, screwball car.
        wow

Comment

Someone should find the guy who built that and kill the son of a bitch.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Turn it into a monster miata with a nasty ls motor.

Comment

I wouldn't drive one, but I don't hate it, other than the top up looks atrocious. I would rather see it done on a Shelby Cobra chassis though, still a waste of time and energy though.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Comment

Shetland pony.
                    Originally posted by sdun View Post
                    Turn it into a monster miata with a nasty ls motor.
                    Ford bros heads would explode.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      F'n hideous. I'm building a Monster Miata but that's something way better.
                      If you are sticking to a Mazda engine I can help out. I did a 463rwhp Miata for a client in 02' and still remember the details.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      Someone should find the guy who built that and kill the son of a bitch.
                      Agreed.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

What a fucked up way to start the day looking at that

Comment

What....The......Fuck. That is awful. Can we ban scootro please? No "work warning", or " Caution; graphic Content" Nothing.... just a click bait headline and a link....
                          If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                            If you are sticking to a Mazda engine I can help out. I did a 463rwhp Miata for a client in 02' and still remember the details.

Agreed.
                            Monster Miata is a company that sells v8 conversions for Miatas.

Comment

Ford 5.0 + T5 + t bird IRS = Monster Miata

I picked up the AFR headed 5.0 in the classifieds here. A few parts arriving at house. Miata in body shop for some work. If it can't be saved I will be looking for another cheap Miata.

Comment

Working...
                              X