Leveling Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Seems like there should be a more 2014 solution out there, instead of making something that costs 40k look like it was built in 1954.
    True. Air suspension. Perhaps there is something much cooler, but air suspension just adds to the cost of the vehicle. Compressor, lines, solenoids, sensors, relays, bags, module.

After dealing with Navigators ('03 and 04's) and Blackwoods, I'll take front lift kits.
    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Why doesn't a brand new truck come level from the factory? This confuses the hell out of me.
      Gas mileage

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
        Gas mileage
        How worse does mileage get with a leveling kit? Thinking about doing this on my '14 chevy.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Not enough to make a difference. You are changing the angle by like 5 degrees max.

Comment

Working...
          X