X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, noted!

Comment

• Originally posted by admin View Post
      My name is Philip, I work for AutoGuide.com.
      AutoGuide recently acquired [edited] and will be taking over the management duties of the forum. Your familiar moderator and admin team will be the same people helping with the day to day forum management. We will primarily manage the technical functions of the site and support the mod team. Maintaining continuity as well as the spirit of the site is important to us. This means that little about the site will change for you the user while we continue to grow the community.

Over the next few days you will notice my team mates Helena and Kyle who will be helping me with the site announcements as well as members of our support team (they will introduce themselves in the site issues section). While we get to know the landscape of the forum and how things work we will be on hand to answer questions and get to know the unique needs of this community.

I will be working closely with the Admin/Mod team on ways we can help improve the order of things here and raise the level of your experience on [edited].

If you have questions please let me know, I will do my best to answer you all as quickly and thoroughly as I can.

-Philip
      Son of a bitch. Is this poor bastard still around and why do they want to ruin another one of my forums?

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        Son of a bitch. Is this poor bastard still around and why do they want to ruin another one of my forums?
        where's that from?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          where's that from?
          F150ecoboost.net

Comment

• Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            F150ecoboost.net
            went over there and checked it out. Looks like they deleted a lot of comments in that thread. Though it looks like a lot of them are willing sheep.

Comment

• google the opening paragraph of that post by Phil, it looks like this week they took over a couple of forums.

Comment

• Assimilate, resistance is futile...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X