No announcement yet.

To the new P4x4 Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah woah, were going to let them get their old post counts?? They didnt come from Canada like the rest of us, they should start brand new if this is going to be their new hangout spot.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Meh....

You can just be like some of us here who's post count gets reset to 0 every time you reach 1,000....

Bastards... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Woah woah, were going to let them get their old post counts?? They didnt come from Canada like the rest of us, they should start brand new if this is going to be their new hangout spot.
        Wait a min, I was under the impression PBB was Canada at this point?!?!
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Been on both about the same amount of time and have about the same post count. I am a lurker not a talker. Just read

Comment

Eh, their site is the now their own Canada. I can see this being more welcoming to people. Trust me, just because they have their old numbers doesn't mean we won't be able to smell the weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
              Wait a min, I was under the impression PBB was Canada at this point?!?!
              Our Canada is different. They're from the shitty part.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Who cares about post count any way? I'll auction off blocks of mine at $100 per 5k.

Paypal getbentinc.@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Duckie View Post
                  Been on both about the same amount of time and have about the same post count. I am a lurker not a talker. Just read
                  Ok cool, so you are good then?
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

LOL how does it affect you either way. Personally I would like a few new members to keep it interesting. If we continue to run every newb off except the ones who accept our hazing then we are going to continue to remain a small forum.

The least we can do I feel is help Mach and Kyle make this place more profitable for them as an investment seeing as they took the time to help us.
                    Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                      LOL how does it affect you either way. Personally I would like a few new members to keep it interesting. If we continue to run every newb off except the ones who accept our hazing then we are going to continue to remain a small forum.

The least we can do I feel is help Mach and Kyle make this place more profitable for them as an investment seeing as they took the time to help us.

Hey, this guy made it, like, two whole HOURS, man...

Comment

Originally posted by ejlarson View Post
                        You get a drink from the FIRE HOSE!!!
                        Solid reference.

Comment

I guess ill take my pot elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Trust me, just because they have their old numbers doesn't mean we won't be able to smell the weak.
                            We do have that ability on here don't we?

Comment

Sharing is caring, Carlos.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                Hey, this guy made it, like, two whole HOURS, man...

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&referrerid=38
                                Only 2 hours, damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X