A-1....almost here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNEAKY View Post
    It's only a ten dollar buy in. It's for the season and just the big bikes. I will send you a link when I get home.
    Shit, I'm interested.

I spent all day getting mx gear for the boy, finished building his training wheels, and heading to Village creek tomorrow with him. He's beyond excited about supercross.

Comment

RV, RD, CR... Stewie and Barcia wad up...

Comment

Stewart injured his knee on the last lap of practice....so they say????

Comment

The season looks a lot better now! Stewart actually backed his pace.....and finished!!! RV2 seemed to have lost the horseshoe. And well, I don't think anyone predicted how it played out! Great night of racing!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Shit, I'm interested.

I spent all day getting mx gear for the boy, finished building his training wheels, and heading to Village creek tomorrow with him. He's beyond excited about supercross.
            You are on the other forum right?
            http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

Shit, I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Have they released the date for TX Stadium yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                  The season looks a lot better now! Stewart actually backed his pace.....and finished!!! RV2 seemed to have lost the horseshoe. And well, I don't think anyone predicted how it played out! Great night of racing!
                  I think RV2 will win the title again if he stays healthy. It was great to see Canard up front, I was pulling for him. Great fucking race !!!

Bubba is done. He wont win another title, ever.
                  Vortex rear stand $75
                  8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                  My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                  but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                  11 4 door
                  13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Billy, I'm not, but I will be.

Took my son out to Village Creek today. Mounted training wheels on his pee-dub and went through some instructions. He damn near gave me a heart attack ripping through the wide open area going back to the trails for nearly 100 yards before letting off. That pretty much concluded his day, until I started riding with him. At least he has the throttle at WFO figured out.

Comment

Pullin for canard!

Comment

Billy, I'm not, but I will be.

Took my son out to Village Creek today. Mounted training wheels on his pee-dub and went through some instructions. He damn near gave me a heart attack ripping through the wide open area going back to the trails for nearly 100 yards before letting off. That pretty much concluded his day, until I started riding with him. At least he has the throttle at WFO figured out.
                        I thought you sold your 250f?

Comment

Working...
                        X