No announcement yet.

Looking for a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys will laugh, but my "Jeep" is a Grand Cherokee Limited w/the Hemi. Now it won't climb like you guys will, but it's far from "gutless". I love the damn thing and don't even know why. I bought it used but cheap. ;-)

Comment

Welcome to club. Love my 08.

Comment

Looks good. Got the 35's on with new wheels. Walking out the the garage to start the tereflex install.

God bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          Looks good. Got the 35's on with new wheels. Walking out the the garage to start the tereflex install.

God bless.
          The 3" teraflex is what I have on mine. Been a great lift so far. I'm very pleased with the way it handles.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

God bless.
            Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
            The 3" teraflex is what I have on mine. Been a great lift so far. I'm very pleased with the way it handles.
            I think I'm just going to get a Terraflex 1" leveling kit for the front:

When 4 Wheel Parts opened its doors in 1961, the motto was “Quality Parts, Lowest Prices, Fastest Service and Fully Guaranteed.” Powered by that attitude, 4 Wheel Parts grew from a one-person operation to the global leader in truck, Jeep, SUV and off-road performance products. Today, 55 years later,

Then maybe just get a set of the Hankook Dynapro MT tires in OEM sizes.

Comment

Get the teraflex 2.5" budget boost it's very subtle but makes a difference. I still have all the shock adapters for using the stock shocks but no longer have the actual spring spacers. I think you can buy them by themselves for cheaper. If you can you can get these shock adapters that I have. Just check the compatibility for your year model vs a 2dr, 08'.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                Get the teraflex 2.5" budget boost it's very subtle but makes a difference. I still have all the shock adapters for using the stock shocks but no longer have the actual spring spacers. I think you can buy them by themselves for cheaper. If you can you can get these shock adapters that I have. Just check the compatibility for your year model vs a 2dr, 08'.
                I'm just hesitant on getting crazy on lift/tires. I'd rather spend money on lockers and disconnects than to jack it up and lose driveability and gas mileage.

What size tires are needed to make a 2.5" lift not look dorky?

Comment

33's are right at home on that lift. I think the stock tires are 32"

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    I'm just hesitant on getting crazy on lift/tires. I'd rather spend money on lockers and disconnects than to jack it up and lose driveability and gas mileage.

What size tires are needed to make a 2.5" lift not look dorky?
                    Shit, you can nearly fit 35's with 2" of lift on these and 38's on 4-6 inches if you do it right.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I'm running 33's on mine with plenty of space left on 17"rims. I have no desire to go any taller on yhe tires. That being said I could easily fit 35's with the 3" lift and it still fits in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000 vert View Post
                        I'm running 33's on mine with plenty of space left on 17"rims. I have no desire to go any taller on yhe tires. That being said I could easily fit 35's with the 3" lift and it still fits in the garage.
                        Got pics?

Comment

Got pics?
                          Not mine but this is 2.5" lift with 35's and it looks damn good. I'd guess the bigger tires give it another 2-4 inches of lift over stock tires.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Got pics?
                            ????Ya see post 47.

Comment

Less lift= better.

Comment

Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                                Less lift= better.
                                subjective

Comment

Working...
                                X